Propel is looking for a full time QA tester to help us build our SaaS platform. We’re looking for team member who are comfortable with different testing methodologies and developing automated tests.
We are a small team that is growing significantly in the next year. As an early member of our team you will have a meaningful impact.
- Create testing scenario documents based upon feature designs
- Test new features to discover and eliminate bugs
- Write detailed and concise bug reproductions
- Perform sanity testing for new releases
- Verify data integrity by querying our different databases
- Experience working as a software QA tester
- Experience writing complex SQL queries
- Experience with testing automation
- Should be able to identify usability issues in feature designs as well as areas with increased vulnerability to bugs
- Ability to work independently while communicating efficiently with a remote team
- Motivation to think, invent and learn
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Fluent English or fluent Hebrew + written English at a high level
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience testing complex workflows and multi-step automated processes
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Global-remote company with flexible working hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance and paid parental leave (US-based employees only)
- Career growth, learning opportunities and mentoring in a very dynamic company
- Access to and collaboration with company leadership and advisors
- Being a core early team member with stock options, in a high-growth startup transforming a traditional industry
Propel PRM is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Propel PRM is reimagining earned media with its Public Relations Management technology. The PRM platform enables marketing and communication professionals to discover the right media to pitch their stories to, manage media relationships and campaigns, monitor coverage and share of voice of their brand, and easily measure business impact from earned media efforts.
Launched in 2019, Propel has 150 customers, including brands like Real Chemistry, Textron, and Insurify, and leading agencies like Ditto PR and Radioactive PR. The SaaS startup has raised $6 million in venture funding to date and is the fastest-growing PR technology in the world.
At Propel, we’re building a culture with purpose, one that’s inclusive and diverse. We move quickly and strive to offer opportunities for growth, learning, and collaboration. Headquartered in Tel Aviv, Propel is a fully-remote global companies with team members everywhere from London to New York 🗽and Miami 🏝 — and even a caravan traveling across the USA 🇺🇸! (Yes, two of our team members live in an RV 🚐.) We believe in flexibility, openness, and inclusivity.