In the 1950s, global trade changed for good. The invention of the standardized container suddenly meant that transporting goods across the world became affordable. And with that, paved the way for globalization and global wealth. But contrary to the container, most surrounding processes have not been standardized nor innovated—and are still frustratingly complex, manual, and error-prone.
That’s why our ambition is to use technology to simplify the logistics of global trade, making the processes around the container as simple as the container itself. We do that by providing a neutral infrastructure that connects all logistics companies to remove friction and create economic opportunity.
QA Engineer (f/m/d)
We are seeking a passionate, tech-savvy QA Engineer to raise the bar of our product quality and to deliver a future-ready, state of the art and bug-free product to our customers. As a QA Engineer, you’ll own manual testing topics and processes for your product area.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell
- Execute and optimize processes for manual testing to assure the highest possible quality of our application
- Take ownership of explorative and regression testing, making sure all critical testing paths are covered by you and your team
- Understand our customers’ needs, prioritize topics accordingly and bring in your ideas
- Be a sparring partner for our Product team by defining acceptance criteria, and challenging new concepts and ideas
- Share your knowledge and experience of manual testing proactively to drive the success of our QA team
What we’re looking for
- You are a tester with proven experience in manual testing in a web environment, including strong skills in API, regression and explorative testing
- You know your way around tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins, Postman and MYSQL
- You have profound knowledge of QA methods, tools and testing frameworks, and write clear, concise and comprehensive test scenarios
- You are a great team player with excellent communication skills (in English) – you know how to share your knowledge and communicate cross-functionally
- You are proactive with a strong builder mentality and feel highly confident working in a fast-paced start-up environment
What we offer
- Ownership and trust from day one! You will take full responsibility of your code and get the chance to actively shape our products
- Attractive salary – including a competitive equity package
- A team of highly motivated colleagues who strive for highest quality and can’t wait for you to join
- A state-of-the art tech stack
- Highly scalable products with a proven product-market fit ready to change the industry
- A modern office the heart of Hamburg and flexible home-office
- Extremely flat hierarchies in a tremendously collaborative culture
- A great working atmosphere with an open -minded and collaborative culture
If this sounds like your future job, all we need is your CV which you can submit through the application link!