SingleOps is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
Being recognized as a ‘Top Best Place to Work in Atlanta’ we are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
How you will make an impact
Reporting to the VP of Engineering, as QA Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the planning, design, and execution of testing SingleOps product. You will work collaboratively within the development and product management teams to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements. Your primary focus will be manual testing but there will be an opportunity to build experience with automated testing as well. Essentially, you will be able to learn and shape a growing team.
We’re located in Atlanta, GA, but we’re open to remote candidates
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts, and test reports
- Perform testing for usability and functionality on multiple products
- Build and perform manual regression tests to validate releases
- Participates in all phases of the development lifecycle to validate the user expectations are achieved during the testing process
- Identify and log bug defects using test case management tools
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable
- Provide feedback on UI / UX pain points to development
Does this sound like you?
- 1-3 years of experience as a QA/ Manual Tester
- Previous experience testing for a SaaS product
- Experience with manual testing practices such as regression, integration, usability, etc
- Familiarity with test case management tools (e.g. Zephyr, JIRA, Clubhouse, PractiTest)
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM Methodologies
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and be detail oriented
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship (sorry, we do not sponsor at this time)
A few ways to stand out, but not required
- Previous experience working for a high growth startup
We want you to stay true to who you are
Here at SingleOps, we want you to stay true to who you are. We believe your identity is what makes us who we are as it’s our mission to promote an inclusive and welcoming culture. What you bring to the table is what matters most to us. Undoubtedly, great and unique people are what make us successful.