At CIGen we partner with both startups and experienced enterprises to help them achieve their business goals through software solutions.
There are two things that help us work in synergy and change this world for the better. Those are solid technical expertise and a set of core values that guide us on our way.
We believe that great results can only be achieved with the right people and the right culture.
That is why we are looking for people to join our team who are like us — passionate about what they do, are open and broad-minded, ready to learn and develop as rapidly as the world changes.
Currently, we are looking to add a React Developer to our team.
We have several opportunities for professionals with different levels of experience on different projects.
Here’s a bit more of what we expect from you:
* Minimum 1.5 years of commercial experience with React/Redux/Hooks
* Experience with newer specifications of ECMAScript, TypeScript, HTML, CSS
* Experience with the popular UI component libraries (Bootstrap, Material)
* Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
* Intermediate Strong or higher level of spoken English
Would be a plus:
* Sense of good UX and UI design
* Experience with oAuth, JWT, OpenID
* Knowledgeable in using the design patterns & practices, clean code principles
* Knowledgeable in using SOLID design and principles
About our projects:
For your reference, here is a short description of one of our projects:
It’s a website for an American company that works in the financial industry. They work with the biggest names in financial services and provide services such as mortgage analytics solutions, analytics consulting, and loss mitigation solutions.
Current stage: ongoing development.
Technology stack: React, Redux, NodeJS, Express, PostgreSQL, Sequelize, FlowXO chatbot, PayPal integration, Clean Architecture, Azure DevOps (boards, Git)
* Interesting and challenging projects;
* Possibility of fully or partly remote work;
* Flexible working hours to support your work-life balance;
* Transparent and flexible processes;
* Endless possibilities for your professional growth and continuous support from management;
* Cozy, friendly and fun atmosphere;
* In-house English tutor;
* Paid sick leaves and vacations;
…and much more!
We look forward to hearing from you!