Disruptive Games is a veteran development studio specializing in multiplayer and online experiences. We are an independently owned studio working on a AAA, fully-funded title with original IP!
We’re expanding our fully-remote team with people who share our passion for collaborative, multiplayer gameplay.
Disruptive Games is looking for a Recruiter to support our growing team! This role is a six-month contract position (with the possibility of extension) and will play a major role in supporting us in building an incredible team.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with hiring teams and leaders through our full-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing through hiring
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and sourcing efforts
- Maintain internal ATS (Lever) as the single source of truth for all recruiting information
- Leverage data to make informed decisions on recruiting partnerships and sourcing strategies
- Maintain job postings for maximum visibility
- Interview and support in hiring a diverse team in alignment with our internal values
- Create an engaging candidate experience through all phases of the interview process, from initial communications and scheduling of interviews, through to hiring
What You’ll Bring
- 2-4 years of hands-on full cycle recruiting experience
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to navigate internal and external negotiations
- Experience in utilizing recruiting tools and systems, such as an ATS for full cycle candidate management (Lever experience is a bonus) and LinkedIn Recruiter for sourcing efforts
- Ability to shift between priorities and navigate ambiguity
- Excitement to balance autonomous, proactive effort with a collaborative time-minded work flow
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for games
Disruptive Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, interview, and hire people of all backgrounds, orientations, identities, and expression