About the opportunity
Are you passionate about being a role that could change someone’s life? Or perhaps the ability to help someone find the perfect job at the perfect time? And a role where you truly have the ability to be a partner that actually influences the future of our business through hiring and people planning? If this is what you love to do, then join us as we plan for the future of our company where we intend to nearly double our employee size by the end of next year.
What to expect?
Our Recruiting Team is involved not just in finding great talent, setting up interviews, and making offers. We’re partners with the business. One of our company’s “Big Rocks” for the year is focused on hiring and building our hiring engine. Welcome to one of the most visible and critical departments in the entire company. Ready for an exciting challenge?
What will this role do?
- Help scale and grow our Go-To-Market (GTM), Corporate and G&A groups in North America
- Ability to hire unique one-off roles, all levels (junior to principal to managers) and high-volume repeatable roles (i.e. CSM, Solution Architect)
- Partner with teams to deeply understand hiring needs
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while moving the interview process forward in a timely manner
- Organize and facilitate interview feedback sessions with stakeholders
- Drive offer approval, extension, and negotiation
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Develop a proactive pipeline to anticipate future hiring while balancing a full req load
- Partner with the HR team to create a smooth transition from accepting an offer to becoming a Contentfuler@
- Create and own a flawlessly positive Candidate Experience
What you need to be successful?
- Sourcing or recruiting experience required We are a global company and having crossover workability is important. For Denver employees, being available early hours is a requirement.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume, but you know how to use Boolean and aren’t afraid to leverage LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multitasking skills
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Know what you know and know what you don’t know but open-minded, willing, and able to grow, learn, and scale with the business. What works today may not work tomorrow.
- Comfortable with tools and resources such as (but not limited to) Greenhouse, Google Apps, Gem CRM, Zoom, LinkedIn Recruiter and whatever else comes your way
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Generous time-off policy that rivals the best companies in tech
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career, with extra days off
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Colorado Salary Statement: The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Spotify, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, The British Museum, Xoom and Lenovo use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 350 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed locations around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.