NerdWallet is looking for a Recruiter to join our growing team. You will work in a collaborative environment, partnering with other Recruiters and hiring managers to effectively drive searches and engage candidates in meaningful and thoughtful conversations.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to support multiple areas of the business, including G&A, Product and Design.
Where you can make an impact:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy
- Work closely with teams to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience
- Build healthy relationships with your colleagues and hiring managers to deepen your understanding of what the best recruiting approaches are to take, and identify various channels to leverage and execute against
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives like sourcing and referrals
- Spearhead closing strategies, build strong candidate relationships to better understand their decision motivators, and be able to articulate NerdWallet’s compensation philosophy and benefits package.
- Team Oriented: your team is a priority for you; you care about our goals as a People organization, enable others to do their best work, and work together to come up with the best solutions
- Data-driven: regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders, and use data to problem solve and identify areas of improvement
- Proactive: you take initiative, with an aptitude for time management, organization and communication
- Creative: partner with hiring managers and teams to develop hiring strategies to drive creative approaches for recruiting top talent across the company, utilizing existing tools to source and discover new ways to engage candidates
- Curious: you are self-motivated and curious, seeking to improve your craft and to learn about the company, the teams you partner with, and how the Recruiting team can help move the business forward
We recognize not everyone will have all of these requirements. If you meet most of the criteria below and you’re excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
- 3+ years in a full-cycle recruiting role
- Direct sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization
- A desire to build domain expertise in recruiting trends and best practices
- Interest and/or experience participating in Recruiting projects like interview training, process improvements and referral campaigns
- This role will be based in San Francisco, CA or remote (based in the U.S.).
- We believe great work can be done anywhere. No matter where you are based, NerdWallet offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your family.
What we offer:
Work hard, stay balanced (Life’s a series of balancing acts, eh?)
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental and vision for employees and their dependents
- Rejuvenation Policy – Flexible Time Off + 12 holidays + Mental Health Days
- New Parent Leave for employees with a newborn child or a child placed with them for adoption or foster care
- Mental health support through Ginger.io
- Paid sabbatical for Nerds to recharge, gain knowledge and pursue their interests
- Health and Dependent Care FSA and HSA with monthly NerdWallet contribution
- Weekly Virtual Bootcamp, Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation sessions
- Monthly Wellness Stipend and Cell Phone Stipend
Have some fun! (Nerds are fun, too)
- Nerd-led group initiatives – Intramural Sports, Employee Resource Groups for Parents, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Women, LGBTQIA, and other communities
- Hackathons, Happy Hours and team bonding across all teams and departments
- Company-wide events like Little Nerds Day (aka bring your kids to work day, even if you’re remote!) and our annual Charity Auction
Lifestyle (Be your best self – we’ll take care of the details)
- Our Nerds love to make an impact by paying it forward – Donate to your favorite causes with a company match
- WiFi stipend, work from home equipment stipend, and co-working space subsidy
- Commuting stipend and catered breakfast, lunch and onsite barista for SF based Nerds
- Anniversary recognition program – choose from different items and experiences
Plan for your future (And when you retire on your island, remember the little people)
- 401K with company match
- Annual Enrichment Stipend for learning and development
- Be the first to test and benefit from our new financial products and tools
- Access to Rocket Lawyer for online legal support and resources
NerdWallet is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.