- Manage the full cycle recruitment process for product-focused roles, including but not limited to: Product, Design, Customer Engineering.
- Drive the hiring process from start to finish– including sourcing, job descriptions, interview plans, reference checks, offer creation, and closing candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop, prioritize, and deliver on hiring strategies and headcount plans.
- Deeply understand managers’ hiring needs to actively translate that into a positive interviewer and candidate experience.
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to create the playbook for best hiring practices, and scalable operating procedures to ensure a high-quality interview process.
- Work closely with business leaders and HR to create a hiring and diversity strategy.
- 3+ years of experience doing in-house full-cycle recruiting at a high-growth tech company.
- 2+ years of relevant sourcing experience with roles including but not limited to: Product, Design, Customer Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience owning the hiring manager relationship (examples, conducting the intake meetings, providing updates on pipeline health, and consulting on debriefs and offers).
- Proven ability to consistently contribute in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing multiple functions and context switching among responsibilities.
- Comfortable managing multiple searches while maintaining priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent written communication and attention to detail, especially when interfacing with candidates.
- Experience as a software developer.
- Experience working at a fully remote company.
- You apply.
- We set up a 45-minute call to chat with you about Sourcegraph to find out what you are looking for in your next role and learn more about your experience.
- We ask you to complete a project.
- We schedule a 45-minute follow-up remote interview with the hiring managers (to walk through your project live.
- We set up a full round of remote interviews (~4 hours total)
- We check your references.
- We make you a job offer.