At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
Why join ConsenSys?
Remote first. You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from many different countries and cultures. Want to work remotely? Go ahead. Or pop into one of our offices? We’ve got you covered in NYC, DC, Dublin, London, Paris, Brisbane and Hong Kong.
Flexible working arrangements. You can create your own journey with flexible schedules and locations. We believe everyone has the right to control their own freedom. Our people can make their own schedule, own their own time, and we encourage you to travel and work from anywhere in the world.
Continuous learning and opportunities. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. To support your development we pay for you to learn by offering unlimited access to Coursera, a platform with thousands of courses for you to learn whatever you want, and acquire new skills.
Unlimited vacation/holidays. We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. Company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days every quarter to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
About People & Talent
People and Talent support the entire ConsenSys community. We strive to be the destination employer of choice for our ecosystem. That goal is embedded in all the work we do to attract, retain and support our amazing talent. By joining our team you’ll be working with a diverse group of incredible individuals who put ‘people first’ and are designing and building the workplace of the future.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinating meetings and interviews through our recruitment system (Greenhouse) and Google Calendar, ensuring that invitations, supporting documentation and required resources are sent out.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering a fantastic recruitment experience for all candidates
- Coordinating candidate travel when necessary and process related expenses
- Helping to process offers and assist with onboarding new joiners
- Carrying out reference / background checks
- Supporting teams with recruitment projects as required, such as preparing candidate packs and associated materials for recruitment events
- Creating and posting jobs on internal and external job boards
- Updating and maintaining the Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse)
- Running standard reports from the recruitment system to ensure an effective flow of management information to internal stakeholders
- Arranging meetings/calls between the recruitment team and internal and external stakeholders
- Exercising judgement and escalating queries where appropriate
- Acting as an efficient ambassador for the Recruitment team at all times
- Pro-actively contributing to initiatives and/or projects across all teams as required
- Extremely proficient with using Greenhouse (at least 1 year of continuous usage)
- You’re a natural people-person, and you’re great at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable getting on with tasks autonomously
- You possess outstanding organisational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- You have experience of regularly arranging an average of at least 10-20 interviews per week
- You have experience of comfortably tracking at least 40 concurrent interviews at any one time
- You are resilient and flexible, with a positive outlook (we’re a cheerful bunch here!)
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with an eye for detail
- You exercise a high level of professional judgement and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- You’re already comfortable using ATS systems, Word, Excel, calendar and email systems (experience using Google Calendar / G-Suite would be advantageous)
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.