Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
About the Role
Brightline is embarking on an exciting period of rapid growth across our care and corporate teams. We are looking for a recruiting coordinator to help support this growth by building an inclusive interview process. Your #1 priority is ensuring a phenomenal candidate and interviewer experience.
- Work with the recruiters and the hiring team to build and adhere to a structured, inclusive, and enjoyable interview process.
- Uphold our company values and mission when communicating with candidates, team members, and the community.
- Schedule all interviews
- Ensure a delightful candidate experience: Always keep an eye on creating a uniquely special experience for our candidates.
- Maintain our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, ensuring our data is accurate
- Communicate professionally and timely while maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Iterate on the process when you see areas of improvement, blind spots, or ways to build greater equity and inclusion.
- Become an expert for all Brightline recruiting tools, including Greenhouse, Gem, and Google Calendar.
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- 1+ years of experience in talent acquisition either in administrative support or recruiting coordination
- Can think on your feet and have enough humility to ask questions
- Excellent attention to detail, including accuracy in spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Demonstrated ability to focus on multiple roles simultaneously while delivering a consistently stellar candidate experience
- Values collaboration and enjoys building relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
The Brightline team is headquartered in the SF Bay Area with a preference for local hires.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.