1 big thing: Axios HQ is a software platform that helps organizations communicate more effectively by bringing years of newsroom research to remote team’s fingertips so they can create smart updates that distill essential information in half the time — increasing transparency, boosting engagement, and building trust.
Learn more about Axios HQ:
Why it matters: We are looking for an organized and collaborative Recruiting Coordinator who wants to be a part of a Talent Acquisition team that’s responsible for building one of the best teams in technology. We’re 80 people 15 months after launch, and plan to continue to invest in the growth of our teams. You’ll play an integral part in that effort.
The details: Our next phase of growth will require a highly collaborative talent acquisition team that’s passionate about communicating the Axios HQ mission and delivering on our commitments to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion every step of the way. Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Axios’ mission and have the following skills:
- Desire to learn the Talent Acquisition industry
- Solutions-oriented mindset and proactive attitude
- Strong sense of time management, organization and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Growth mindset with an eagerness to give and receive thoughtful feedback
- Commitment to building diverse teams, recognizing the collective power of teams whose members bring different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to the table
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Annual learning and development stipend
Additional pandemic-related benefits:
- One mental health day per quarter
- $100 monthly work-from-home stipend
- Tele-mental health services
- OneMedical membership, including tele-health and tele-mental health services
- Increased work flexibility for parents and caretakers
- Access to the Axios “Family Fund”, which was created to allow employees to request financial support when facing financial hardship or emergencies
- Classpass discount
- Virtual company-sponsored social events
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Axios is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Axios makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.