What you will be doing:
- Selling Canvas to new clients in the Nordics Region (new business sales).
- Developing sales strategies to increase client awareness and to develop an opportunity pipeline.
- Consistently meeting and exceeding sales quotas within the specified time frame.
- Educating and demonstrating Canvas products and servicesLead and direct the commercial development of all chosen markets, strategic accounts, and business development to drive revenue and achieve our goals.
- Analyses sales activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives and/or redirect, realign the direction of sales managers and sales team.
- Ensure functional business plans and sales strategies, goals, policies, and objectives are aligned.
- Keep pace with market developments, produce market reports and quickly develop new supplier and stakeholder relationships.
Here’s What You Will Need to Know/Have:
- Experience in selling enterprise-level software, SaaS, and services.
- Experience in selling in the Nordics education market.
- Understanding educational pedagogy and the process involving in selling an LMS is a plus.
- Experience selling at all levels, including “C” levelExcellent strategic/consultative/challenger sales skills.
- Ability to do detailed needs analysis, proposal development, and tender completion.
- Minimum of 5 + years of proven successful sales experience.
- English and one other Nordic language is required.
- Excellent benefits and perks, because we want you to be happy and healthy :).
- Most importantly, you get to work with a tight-knit team who embrace innovation and are committed to being excellent at what we do.