*** Anticipated start date will be around August 2022 ***
Are you seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact? We are looking for a smart, energetic and diverse owner for one of our key products at Xsolla!
As a Regional Payment Systems Specialist, your aim will be to lead the development of best-in-industry products that support game developers and provide prosperous growth. In this role you will work cross-functionally in order to achieve success by connecting the technical and business sides of product development.
This role works closely with the product development team as well as other departments including marketing, business development, integration and many more. One of the core challenges and top opportunities is interaction with clients to ensure the product meets or exceeds their expectations.
As a Regional Payment Systems Specialist, you will be responsible for creating the product vision and roadmap creation. You will oversee execution of the product development team by fostering innovations in order to achieve not only a product market fit but also determine how the product will influence the overall game industry.
This role can be fully remote! Flexible hybrid schedules available as well if you are located near one of our US offices!
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the product roadmap, development process and day-to-day opportunities
- Own processes, opportunities, challenges; strategize and prioritize team goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally to arrive at the optimal outcome for products and customers
- Identify the needs of new users and work closely with existing users of the product
- Analyze market trends and propose effective product development options
- Create and maintain a product development roadmap
- Communicate the product development strategy to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with product marketing managers, marketing leads and business heads to create engaging and lead generation opportunities for the product
- Be part of a product development team and participate in building a product culture
- Lead and support the development team towards a better understanding of the product
- Participate in the formation of the general strategy for the company
- Works independently, leading through influence in a highly matrix-ed organization
- Expertise in the E-commerce and Payment space in the North America region
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business field or or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of Payment Systems experience in a technology or fintech company
- Familiarity with and professional connections with leading payment systems in your region
- Product Owner experience
- Ability to successfully participate and lead products involving cross-functional teams
- Strong experience with cross-functional collaboration during product development cycle
- Ability to think strategically on critical business needs, and to simultaneously act tactically to execute against them
- Distinctive problem-solving and leadership skills
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life) + More!
- Matching 401K up to 4%!
- Generous FTO policy!
- Flexible Work Schedule!
- Career Development + Growth Opportunities!
- Entrepreneurial, Collaborative Environment!
- Fun, Spacious Office with Lots of Perks!
Xsolla is the video game commerce company, powered by its Transaction Engine and Business Engine, that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect and optimize their games globally. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla Transaction Engine powers the full suite of cloud-based tools to promote and monetize projects, while Xsolla Business Engine provides clients with the roadmap to maximize those tools, and connect them with industry partnerships to expand their business. The two work seamlessly together — for businesses of all sizes, from indie to enterprise — to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing and monetization so they can increase their audience, sales and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games and KRAFTON. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!