**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
The Renewal Operations Analyst will work to partner and collaborate across the organization to deliver process improvements and efficiencies aimed to maximize customer retention. They will be accountable for developing, implementing, and maintaining processes that enable Account Managers to monitor key accounts, maintain high retention rates, deliver high levels of customer satisfaction, and grow contract renewal size. In this role, you will be exposed to Jama Software’s suite of offerings and services and be responsible for facilitating process improvements to ensure that Retention Account Managers and their customers are set up for successful contract renewals.
- Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong operations-focused capabilities to aim for customer satisfaction and contract renewal success
- Work closely with the Director of Renewal Operations to:
- Provide Jama leadership partners with insight and transparency into renewal operations efforts
- Develop guidelines and frameworks that prioritize executive involvement as the need arises
- Create new retention-focused initiatives and programs pro-actively
- Perform renewal-focused data analysis and act as a specialist within Jama to achieve customer success and identify strategic targets for minimizing attrition
- Facilitate and coordinate sessions with key partners across Jama to ensure accountability for client retention company-wide
- Ensure projects and daily activities are achieved by identifying the partners, building consensus, and understanding how to get past barriers to success
- Develop and complete ongoing communications regarding new system features, benefits and enhancements to all partners and users of new solutions and processes
- Proven success in an Operations, Process Improvement, Project Management, Sales Analytics, Renewals, or Account Management capacity with a strong focus on operational excellence and strategic transformation
- Experience developing and implementing process improvements and procedures
- Proven track record to work at a detailed level with multiple cross-functional internal partners to build a business case and drive toward consensus-based process improvements
- Ability to react and adapt to potential rapid shifts in priorities and organizational policies
- Willingness and desire to take on additional tasks or pilot projects that are helpful to the department or to the organization
Strengths You’ll Need
- Ability to apply perseverance, knowledge, and experience to identify and overcome barriers
- Ability to communicate the value of solutions in terms of financial return, differentiating value and impact on Jama’s business goals
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to actively listen
- Capable of explaining complex situations clearly and credibly across all functions and levels of the organization
- Strong analytical background with problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated with a positive demeanor.
- Forward-thinking, passion to learn and share, flexible problem solver
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and results-oriented Product leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs crafted to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.