At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers.
We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene and interact face-to-face online.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit’s Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
Hopin is seeking a Renewal Manager who is passionate about making our customers successful by demonstrating the value of our products and partnering with them to achieve their goals. The ideal candidate is experienced in contracting, is goal-oriented and data-driven, and more importantly, is focused on creating an incredible experience for all of our customers.
- Be a founding member of our global renewals organization driving the retention of our customers
- Drive renewal opportunities, forecast, negotiation, and closing on-time contracts while maintaining accurate notes and account details in our CRM
- Collaborate on building and iterating on our renewals process to support our customers
- Manage accurate and consistent renewal outreach via email and outbound call activities
- Leverage product usage data and GTM insights to accurately assess our customers’ health and risk profiles; drive playbooks to mitigate customer risk
- Identify potential expansion opportunities and partner closely with Sales and Customer Success Management to close them
- Escalate difficult customer conversations across GTM and company leadership to ensure customer success
- Gather voice of customer insights based on renewals conversation and share with GTM, Product, and company leadership to support the growth of Hopin
- 3+ years experience in Renewals, Account Management, or Sales role
- 3+ years experience working in SaaS
- 4+ years experience in customer facing role
- Demonstrated success in renewals
- Proven track record of success making data-driven decisions and leading complex customer relationships
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with excellent executive presence
- Exceptional organization skills – you’re used to juggling multiple priorities
- Demonstrated success partnering with cross-functional teams across GTM and Product roles
- Previous experience in Customer Success, Account Management or equivalent role
- Previous experience working in the events industry
- Previous experience with a video platform
- Experience working at an early stage, fast-growing startup
- Experience with Salesforce
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem