About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series C company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
As the first Research Ops Specialist, you will join a small but growing research team at an exciting moment of expansion. This role will establish and expand research operations at Aurora and you will facilitate the success of research that will inform the strategic direction of a product that is bringing solar to more people.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Create systems and frameworks to support research at Aurora including communication and outreach to customers, standardizing participant recruitment methods, research moderation, tool management, and knowledge sharing
- Oversee research participant experience including identifying participants, screening, scheduling, logistics, and incentives
- Maintain and grow a knowledge management database
- Advise other teams at Aurora on research projects, methods, and processes
- Develop and maintain a system of outreach to customers in partnership with the Customer Success team
What we value:
- Experience laying the foundation for and scaling in-house research operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with the UX and product development process and research methods, including participant recruitment processes
- Collaboration and working with UX researchers, designers, and product managers
- Ability to identify processes, tools, and/or documentation that improve the operations of a UX Research Team
- 2+ years experience in research operations
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.