Where A-Players Thrive.
We’re an employee-owned, vertically-integrated builder of some of America’s most popular health & wellness brands. With over 1,200 team members dedicated to improving the lives of people and their pets, we create best-in-class products that bring health and happiness. Our creative content educates the world on making smarter health choices, while the brands we own generate over $1 billion of revenue annually.
We’re Looking For A: Retail/eCommerce Coordinator is responsible for managing product shipments, monitoring customer feedback, and ensuring the smooth execution of advertising campaigns. Additionally, you will be responsible for maintaining inventory records, creating and optimizing product listings on Amazon, and overseeing promotional activities.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA (Remote)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage product shipments, overseeing the entire process from the Golden Bolt to Amazon. Continuously monitor for any discrepancies and collaborate with the Amazon and warehouse teams to identify and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Monitor and review customer feedback, inquiries, and reviews, promptly reporting matters requiring escalation to the Account Manager.
- Generate and submit daily and monthly sales and advertising metrics to the accounting department as necessary. Collaborate with the Account Manager to address any emerging issues or discrepancies.
- Keep a vigilant eye on the performance of advertising campaigns and provide weekly reports detailing their progress.
- Maintain detailed records of product inventory levels, weeks on hand, and restock lead times.
- Create and modify product listings on Amazon as assigned, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Develop and execute coupons and promotional campaigns as instructed, and subsequently report on their performance.
- Continuously monitor new competitor products and resellers in the market, staying informed about emerging trends and changes in the competitive landscape.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Skilled in multitasking and managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Required Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing or related field
- Required Experience: 2 years in eCommerce with Amazon experience or similar job function
Golden Perks & Benefits:
- Health and Happiness: Enjoy 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance. Get 75% premium coverage for dependents.
- Become an Owner: Join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and be a part owner of Golden Hippo.
- Boost Your Savings: Maximize your retirement with a generous 401K Plan and company matching up to 3.5%.
- Stand Out, Get Rewarded: Excel and be recognized through our KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program.
- Flexibility at Your Fingertips: Work on your terms with flexible arrangements for most positions.
- Skyrocket Your Career: Unleash your potential with unlimited room for professional growth.
- Thrilling Events Await: Exciting virtual and in-person events that redefine fun.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $20.50-$25.10/hour, plus annual & monthly KPI bonus potential.
Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geographical location.
*The safety of our candidates is our highest priority. When looking for a job, please be aware of cyber criminals, fake domains, and fraudulent job offers. Golden Hippo recruiters will only contact applicants from our official company e-mail domain, (NAME@GOLDENHIPPO.COM) or through our internal Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse. In addition, Golden Hippo recruiters will never text you, send you checks, or ask you to disclose personal financial details. If you receive any suspicious communications regarding an open position or a job offer, please contact Golden Hippo directly at email@example.com to verify its validity.*