This role can be in office, hybrid or fully remote if location outside the greater NYC area.
At CoreWeave, we are building the next generation public cloud for accelerated workloads. With over 45,000 GPUs in our fleet, we are the largest private operator of GPUs in North America. Our GPU infrastructure is delivered from six data centers in Chicago, North Carolina, Las Vegas, and New Jersey, and rivals the assets operated by the hyperscale clouds. We provide a suite of value-added services on top of access to GPU compute at scale, helping the VFX Rendering, CGI, and AI/ML markets build a more efficient and cost effective cloud infrastructure.
CoreWeave is searching for a Revenue Accountant to support all aspects of CoreWeave’s revenue recognition processes, including invoicing and collections. In this role, you will be helping the revenue team complete the Company’s month-end revenue close process, ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting and establishing accounting policies, controls and procedures within the Revenue Accounting team. You’ll work both autonomously and in collaboration with the Go-to-Market team, Controller, Accounting Manager, and CFO to drive impact each day.
The ideal candidate will have a forward-thinking approach to efficient accounting processes in a fast paced, high growth environment and the ability to clearly communicate deliverables and recommendations.
- Generate accurate and timely customer sales orders and invoices in accordance with customer contracts and agreements.
- Ensure revenue arrangements and forecasts are accurate while following US GAAP revenue recognition rules.
- Collect, reconcile, and report AR aging, while working with the Go-to-Market team to resolve customer inquiries and issues on a timely basis.
- Process CoreWeave’s monthly revenue recognition journal, and reconcile revenue, deferred revenue, and customer deposits/prepayments.
- Maintain records of all customer contracts.
- Communicate with the sales team on a routine basis for customer payment status.
- Understand, interpret, and apply ASC 606 revenue recognition rules.
- Prepare journal entries and support the month-end close process for areas including AR, revenue, and deferred revenue.
- Prepare and maintain account reconciliations for assigned accounts.
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering and Revenue teams to ensure completeness and accuracy of systems used for billing and accounting purposes.
- Prepare AR aging reports and assist the team with developing processes for timely analysis of reports, as well as procedures resolving any issues the reporting may surface.
- Review and identify outstanding aging balances and accounts that need to be written-off as bad debt.
- Manage multiple systems to ensure clean accounts receivable aged reporting.
- Deliver various ad-hoc projects and assignments.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting with 5 plus years of professional experience.
- Basic knowledge of revenue recognition in US GAAP under ASC 606. Strong understanding of debits & credits and knowledge of how those numbers flow through the financial statements.
- Strong knowledge of accounts receivable, revenue and AR process and systems.
- Netsuite and other AR systems experience is a plus, as is experience with Chargify.
- Proactive “self-starter” with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact with all levels of the company.
- Problem solver that is able to connect dots, come up with solutions, and consider both current needs and long-term best practices at scale.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively across functions.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and Excel proficient (Pivotable, lookup, sumifs etc.).
At CoreWeave we work hard, have fun, and move fast! The company has entered a stage of hyper-growth that you will not want to miss out on. Today, we are a small, growing team of intelligent, genuine people that value different perspectives and approaches to solving complex problems. We live five core values:
- Be Curious at Your Core
- Act Like an Owner
- Empower Employees
- Deliver Best-in-Class Client Experiences
- Achieve More Together
At CoreWeave we support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. We foster an environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes innovative solutions to complex problems. As we get set to take off, the growth opportunities within the organization are limitless. You will be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry. Come join us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance – 100% paid for the employee
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible, full-service childcare support with Kinside
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch each day in our offices
- Weekly massages in NJ office
- A casual work environment
- Work culture focused on innovative disruption
CoreWeave is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.