Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback, and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Adobe, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University, The British Council, and Lufthansa.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble, and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.
As a Revenue Enablement Global Program Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the creation and delivery of sales content and training programs, from onboarding, through ongoing skills development, product training, coaching and certification. You will report to the Director of Revenue Enablement.
The ideal candidate will have direct experience working in enablement, solutions, and/or sales, have a deep understanding of how adults learn and what sellers need to succeed. You will be focused on understanding current trends across the client-facing teams, and responsible for delivering training programs to drive key performance indicators.
You will be asked to help manage the content management and learning management systems, as well as collaborate with team members and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across the business. You will be able to effectively present relevant sales training both in on-demand and in-person situations.
We’re looking for a team-player to further Platform.sh revenue enablement team goals.
What you will do:
- Develop and lead the successful execution of revenue enablement programs to ensure new hires and current client-facing employees are equipped with training, resources, and content to effectively differentiate and sell the Platform.sh solution.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, sales and other SMEs to identify and develop core training and enablement curriculum, customized regionally as needed, for various internal and external audiences.
- Ensure alignment of enablement activities with key internal and external events, such as new product releases, campaigns, and essential industry trade shows.
- Manage and drive online, self-paced on-boarding and result-driven continuous learning.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and manage sales competency assessment programs.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of enablement investments and the programs conducted, and regularly report results to key business stakeholders.
- Determine opportunities for improving the learning experience and identify innovative techniques for delivery.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to design a tailored enablement plan for specific segments.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the entire Platform.sh product and our sales/delivery process and methodology.
- Assist in the day-to-day administration of the sales enablement technology.
- Provide feedback on content and make suggestions for improvement based on learning principles, adoption, and engagement.
- Coordinate with Product Marketing and other areas of the business to maintain sales playbooks and other content.
- Loves to help others be successful
- Get things done while having fun
- Demonstrated progressive experience in a sales, sales enablement, or teaching role
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Works quickly and iteratively on projects with very limited direction from others
- Ability to continuously meet deadlines and execute on projects with positive impact from stakeholders
- Working knowledge of sales training technology and methodologies;
- Experience with designing competency based skills development programs and certifications
- Executive presence confidence and ability to form strong relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise (sales team, customer success, partners, and internal support partners).
- Self-motivated team player able to prioritize and manage projects in a sometimes fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Proactive problem-solver who anticipates and addresses problems before they arise and works cross-departmentally to deliver holistic enablement content
Nice to Have
- Demonstrable experience with sales enablement concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience in using an LMS, CMS, and call coaching technology (Showpad and Chorus)
Are you a 10 out of 10? Great! Beam your resume over.
Seven of Nine? We would still love to talk. We are not looking for the person with the most experience. We are looking for the candidate who will bring the most impact to the team.
About our recruitment process
We don’t expect a great hire to meet every requirement we have listed. If you can see yourself elevating the team we want to hear about your story. Few of us would be here had we not taken a chance.
You can expect 1-4 interviews on Google Meet. We leave the process fairly customizable to teams and roles, so in some scenarios we’re able to streamline the process to have minimal rounds. Expect a higher number of rounds for director level roles and above.
Additionally, you can schedule coffee chats with potential future peers while you’re in the recruitment process to see if you can envision working together. Use interview and coffee time to make sure the company aligns with your best working environment.
All roles require background checks.
Company perks and benefits
We’re a worldwide, distributed team looking for the best talent. Our remote model has been in practice and thriving since 2014. To us, remote work means flexibility and having truly diverse, global teams.
- Leadership that cares
- A global team, rich with culture and diversity
- An open work environment where your voice is encouraged. We can always find ways to do better and look forward to hearing your ideas
- A product you can believe in. We’re changing the way companies develop and manage their web applications
- Wellness stipend of US $300 a year
- Professional development budget of US $800
- Tandem – a pool of linguists from around the world willing to help each other work on learning new languages
- Office budget of US $3,000 at hire, (A computer is mandatory but spend the rest on things that help you work, from headphones to a wifi extender.) and a welcome kit of branded swag
- A yearly global gift exchange – get paired up with someone 3,000 miles or kilometers away, and share a part of your home
- We’re voted as A Best Place to Work by 96% of our employees
- Company wide DE&I initiative that you can be a part of
- Yearly, international, company and team meetups (when we’re not experiencing a pandemic)
- Remote working/flexibility
- Company shares (discretionary)
Be part of this great team! www.platform.sh