☀️ Highlights / TLDR
- Chameleon is SaaS for product teams to create in-product experiences to drive user engagement. Watch a short demo here.
- We’re a remote-first, Series A, VC-backed startup and currently ~40 folks distributed across the Americas and Europe.
- Seeking a Revenue Marketing Manager who has 5+ years of B2B SaaS experience, located in the Americas or Europe.
- Salary range (OTE) is $85-$135K USD annually, based on experience and location
- Our application process is engaging and interactive — we want to focus on your work quality, not just your interviewing skills, while getting to know you during the process
Ready? 👉 Apply here 👈 If not, read more below:
🦎 Chameleon is making “product-led” a reality
Everyone wants to use software on their own, without having to talk to Sales or CS.
Companies that enable their products to be self-serve in this manner also benefit from fast + efficient growth. Chameleon helps our customers do this ✅
We’re a lean, high-performing team, that cares about our people, and operates on a remote-first basis. We’re early in our journey and it’s an exciting time to join if you like building, fast learning, and continual change.
More on our product, team, culture, and vision here.
🚀 The Revenue Marketer role will help us build a best-in-class GTM machine
Chameleon is in “growth mode” and you, as our Revenue Marketer, could help us hit our pipeline and revenue targets!
What You’ll Be Doing
Collaborating closely with our GTM teams (Marketing, Sales, CS) to:
- Increase awareness of Chameleon within our target market (to help create new demand)
- Support the buying experience (to harvest existing demand)
You’ll optimize and grow existing channels, and explore new ones ✨
Examples of responsibilities include:
- Owning our paid/inorganic strategy and campaigns
- Running warm outbound campaigns in collaboration with Sales and CS (e.g. account-based, cross-channel campaigns)
- Collaborating with Content Marketing to drive website conversion (e.g. via excellent landing pages, CTAs etc.)
- Email and in-product lifecycle campaigns for existing contacts
- Analyzing and reporting on campaign and funnel performance
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
We encourage you to apply and put your best foot forward; some of our most successful team members didn’t have the typical/common background for that role.
However, to help manage expectations, these are some of the traits we recommend:
- Experience in paid acquisition, e.g. profitably acquired customers; < $15K monthly budget
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience, ideally at a fast-growth early-stage SaaS startup
- Experienced with approach, tooling and measurement for ABM
- Led or managed running email campaigns at scale (thousands+ of emails / month)
- Comfortable analyzing data in spreadsheets and/or BI/analytics tools
- Strong interest in product, UX, SaaS and our fields of work
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You live in the Americas or Europe
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
<aside> 🌈 Chameleons are all different and uniquely beautiful. They change and aren’t required to associate or identify with any specific labels. We welcome the chance to get to know you and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that consists of a variety of backgrounds, cultures, languages, experiences, preferences, and characteristics. That’s what helps us all grow and evolve.
Key Compensation and Benefits for this Role
💵 Competitive base + bonus compensation ($85-$135K USD OTE, based on experience and locale) and early-stage equity
💻 New Macbook and 💵 $1,000 budget to spend on home office equipment
🌳 Flexible work hours and generous paid time off, plus Flexible Fridays! 🤸♀️
🏕️ Fully-paid international team retreats and mini-meetups (last one was in Miami; see here)
🤝 Access to True Ventures portfolio events, workshops, and networking
💡 Work with some of the best product people in the world as customers
🚀 Ongoing coaching and mentorship from a leadership team that will help you rapidly develop and advance in your career
🤓 We designed the Application process to be fun and engaging
Our hiring process is designed to give you a taste of working at Chameleon as a Revenue Marketing Manager, so you can reliably decide whether this is the perfect role for you or not!
We expect this process to take 2-4 weeks from the time you apply:
- Fill out our application form This won’t look like others; it won’t be tedious and robotic, but will engage you in similar ways as the job. It will also mean we can more quickly get back to you if we are moving forward.
- Introductory call We’ll answer your initial questions and ensure you understand what to expect going forward. This will be your first chance to meet a Chameleon teammate 🙃
- Skills interview You’ll meet with Danny (VP Marketing) to discuss your experience and how you would apply it in this role.
- Take-home exercise Short exercise (~2 hours in total) where we collaborate; this shows us both what it might be like to work as part of the Chameleon team
- Debrief If we’re impressed with your exercise, we’ll schedule a second call to debrief the exercise, meet other members of the Chameleon team and ask any final questions.
- References / final chat (as needed) Typically we like to talk to 2-3 references (that we’ll collect in the process) and give you a chance to meet any other key folks on the Chameleon team!
Offer 🎉 We’ll give you a call to provide you details of your offer and hopefully agree your start date!