The Revenue Marketing Manager is tasked with planning and executing programs to drive growth for new and existing business across marketing and sales channels that accelerate pipeline generation. This role will require someone who can work to define processes while driving programs to scale inbound and outbound sales efforts. You will partner with marketing, sales, and customer success on defining world class strategies and programs to engage our largest customers and seed expansion across our product portfolio.
In this role, you will be a key contributor in rapidly growing reach, engagement, pipeline, revenue, and retention, impacting both the marketing and sales organizations. Your goal will be to identify the best way to drive impact, clearly articulate successes and failures, and scale programs globally.
The ideal candidate understands sales cycles and sales prospecting campaigns, excels at relationship-building, and has a knack for organization and simplifying processes.
- Support the execution of programs to drive growth across marketing campaigns and sales teams that accelerate new user growth and current user adoption
- Coordinate and collaborate on content and program development across the user lifecycle
- Maintain the use of key processes to drive buy-in and expectation setting during planning stages, create calendars with clear deliverables for teams to ensure campaign success, communication frequency, and capture feedback
- Identify key prospect and customer pain points, buying patterns and business opportunities, and maintain a sharp awareness of the competitor landscape
- Program manage day-to-day tasks to ensure seamless execution
- High-tech sales or marketing experience, preferably in a field facing role
- Proficient in ability to work across the organization and a clear understanding of Sales processes
- Strong project management skills and an ability to lead a team in developing and delivering programs within a very high velocity, shifting environment
- Strong knowledge and confidence in HubSpot, Looker, and ZoomInfo
- A sense of humor, tenacity, and grace under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills must have the ability to communicate with team members at varying levels, conceptually and tactically
- Ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to “turn on a dime”, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions
- Sales development experience is a plus
Cash compensation range: 65000-90000 USD Annually
This resource will help guide how we recommend thinking about the range you see. Learn more about HubSpot’s compensation philosophy from Katie Burke, HubSpot’s Chief People Officer.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.