Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
The Revenue Operations Specialist drives the sales quote creation process, providing consultation to internal teams, developing sales quotes in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, and ensuring a smooth and timely execution of the quoting process. This role will liaison with Jama Software’s Order Management (OM), Sales and Customer Success (CSM) and Go-To-Market (GTM) teams, aiding them in achieving financial targets, and is an essential role in their success.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide consultation on sales quoting process and considerations to internal teams, quotes, assist with processing renewals and obtaining/reviewing purchase orders, and ensure sales order readiness for processing
- Coordinate with Sales and Customer Success personnel in accurate quote creation and order submission via direct and/or indirect channels
- Execute quote creation process to allow GTM teams to focus on new business by gathering requirements from Sales and CSM’s for renewal, expansion & upsell opportunities; calculating and validate challenging quoting scenarios including multidate co-terms, staggered deployments, module/feature upgrades with product dependencies; and securing necessary internal approvals from cross functional teams
- Coordinate with Revenue Operations, Sales and CSM teams to create more complex quotes and/or work through one-off customer quoting challenges/requests while remaining in compliance with company booking/revenue policies
- Research and analyze customer license purchase and renewal history and make recommendations based on prior activity
- Understand customer contracts and agreements, as well as internal systems, to confirm quotes meet quoting requirements
- Assist in audit/review of sales database information, identifying and eliminating duplicates, inaccurate information, and irrelevant contacts, ensuring system integrity
- Partner with Revenue Ops and Order Admin to ensure that orders are booked correctly and in a timely fashion
- Work extensively in sales software tools and develop extensive quoting expertise; ensure quotes are created in accordance with any contracts or legal agreements and company policies
- Manage quote version control with high quality accuracy
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in quote development process / account quoting
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management Software
- Experience working with sales personnel
- Knowledge of the sales quote creation process and its nuances
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work with diverse roles across company
- Excellent judgement and decision-making abilities
- Ability to successfully balance a wide variety of daily tasks and adjust priorities on the fly
- Extreme attention to detail and highly organized
- Tech savvy, good at math, and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment and enjoy a mix of both
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Salesforce.com/CPQ
- Experience in SaaS/Technology industry preferred
- Experience working with both direct end users and resellers
Perks and Benefits:
- Virtual first and culturally diverse work environment spanning 8 countries.
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions.
- Flexible time off and leave programs crafted to meet the needs for your rejuvenation and extra support to cope with life events with a quarterly $75 wellness reimbursement.
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans with pre-tax savings accounts and a generous 401(k) employer match.
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave to bond with your new family member.
- Emphasis on learning and development at all levels with a subscription to LinkedIn Learning.
If you get to this point, we hope you’re feeling excited about the job you just read. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply. We’re eager to meet people that believe in Jama Software’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.