Hyperproof is searching for a Revenue Operations Systems Manager (100% remote) with deep experience within Salesforce architecture working within our Sales Operations team. This role reports to the Manager of Sales Operations and will work closely with them to define GTM systems strategy, including optimization of existing tools and roadmap planning. This role will be responsible for managing the operational support, maintenance, and enhancements of Salesforce and associated integrated applications.
WHAT YOU’ll DO
- Be seen by your team and colleagues as a strategic partner and system leader.
- Maintain the GTM tool stack; evaluate options for optimization, changes, and updates.
- You’ll integrate our sales technology stack with other tools (both Hyperproof specific and standard tech tools) and data sources to build a connected ecosystem.
- Work with the Manager of Sales Operations to define GTM systems strategy and maintain roadmap alignment with evolving business objectives.
- Deep dive into our automation and make improvements, i.e. move PB into Flows, and improve current workflows.
- Ensure all system changes meet business requirements and proper documentation is provided for education and compliance.
- Stay up to date with GTM tool releases, best practices, and new technology resources available to support the growth and objectives of the team and business stakeholders.
- Participate in the customer ticket intake process, document stakeholder requirements, and deliver solutions in partnership with leadership.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of a change management/governance methodology (i.e., release cadence, sprints, or other) to ensure deadline delivery.
- Create and maintain systems documentation and technical maps.
- Review, maintain and improve all current security settings to ensure the highest level of customer protection.
- Quality Assurance Testing (QAT) of deliverables before sharing with end-users will also organize User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- This role will be expected to make complex updates in Salesforce, not just plan them.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 4+ years experience with Salesforce Lightning as well as some experience with APEX, VisualForce.
- Knowledge and use of Salesforce Flows
- 2+ years managing multiple systems including integrations between CRM, Marketing, BI, etc.
- Experience with Outreach and Pardot (or Hubspot)
- Examples of a systems documentation process
- Experience with Lean Data
- Bachelor’s degree
HOW YOU’LL KNOW YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL (Within 6 Months )
- You will be independently leading projects with Key Stakeholders.
- You will have completed a Salesforce hygiene project (in collaboration with an Admin) within 6 months of hire. Project TBD, likely reporting or user experience.
- Full documentation of 3 of our tools (their capabilities, how we are using them, integrations)
- Full Optimization of at least 3 tools, not including Salesforce. Ensure we are using them the way we should be to get the full value with a plan
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced and confident Salesforce administrator (Advanced flows and APEX Code)
- Experience managing and planning a GTM tech stack.
- Solid understanding and ability to solution business application integrations with other systems
- Experience with complex, business-critical projects.
- Experience working on projects that rely on integrations between Salesforce and other systems
- Results and success-oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Ability to evaluate options against a variety of factors and recommend long and short-term strategies
- Direct experience creating and maintaining data governance frameworks, systems documentation, and technical maps
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform Root Cause Analysis on application issues
- Direct Project Management experience
- Salesforce (Sales + Service + Experience Clouds)
- Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Lean Data
This role may also support connected systems such as:
We are a fully remote company! Rather than restrict ourselves to only finding talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live.
- We value your time and want you to know what to expect from us. This role is critical to the growth of Hyperproof and as such, for this interview, we expect to ask you to participate in; 6 interviews, totaling 6 hrs over a week or two.
WHERE YOU’LL GO
- Hyperproof also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and our people team to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Compensation: $108,000 – $128,000 base + Equity
- Unlimited PTO: strongly encouraged to unplug and recharge
- 401K which vests immediately, complete with a 4% company match
- 12 weeks of Parental leave and 1 year free diapers with Honest
- $1000 home office stipend – at the time of hire. Any additional home office needs are requested as needed.
- $100 quarterly paid wellness stipend
- Choose your tech – PC or Mac laptop
- Slack channel notifications turn off after 5 pm based on your time zone
- Annual company in-person events
- Health: coverage for medical, dental, and vision – employee and dependents.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE HYPERPROOF
It’s an exciting time to be at Hyperproof —we recently raised $16.5 million in our Series A financing, validating our teamwork, growing customer base, and our company mission to reinvent compliance operations.
Enter @Hyperproof, a radical new approach to ensure organizations can effectively discover, track, and meet the web of compliance business and government requirements. We are disrupting the governance, risk, and compliance software space with our innovative products. At the core, we are a team with strong experience building cloud software and a passion for a great user experience, simplicity, and positive social impact.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Hyperproof is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace — it’s one of our core values! Hyperproof is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Don’t meet every job requirement? That’s okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.