SafeGraph is looking for an exceptional business generalist to help drive Revenue Operations. You will be the first hire reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations, with a broad scope across Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, Biz Dev, and Customer Success. This role requires strong analytics and operations skills as well as a deep understanding of sales processes.
What you’ll do:
- Think strategically how we can improve our go-to-market approach and alignment across sales, marketing, customer success, and partnerships.
- Own operations and best practices for our sales tech stack (Salesforce, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and a host of other tools).
- Design and run data analyses to uncover bottlenecks and drive sales effectiveness.
- Partner directly with leaders and frontline sellers to understand their goals and help them get there faster.
- Act as the “Product Manager” for how we sell.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, ideally working with sales teams in the technology space.
- Fluent analytical thinker, comfortable with light coding (e.g. SQL, Python).
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a strong plus.
- Excited by challenge and ambiguity, eager to dive into new problems and figure things out. A fast and passionate learner.
- A keen sense of great vs. merely good, especially with regards to system design and user experience. Obsessed with quality.
- At least 80% of people who have worked with you put you in the top 10% of the people they have worked with.
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product – our datasets – to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to building a long term company. We were profitable in 2019, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- We currently have about 80 employees and are growing quickly. We recently raised a $45 million Series B ($65 million raised to date), and the CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- While SafeGraph was started in San Francisco, we’ve been fully distributed across North America since 2019, and currently have small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC & Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible, and cannot wait to do this again soon!
- We offer our employees a robust set of benefits, including health, dental & vision insurance coverage, a 401k, work-from-home stipend, mental health benefits, and much more.
Some good reading on how we think: