Thinkific is a software platform that gives anyone, anywhere the ability to easily create, market, and sell their own online courses. We believe in impactful and innovative work: our team of 400+ Thinkers is building and expanding an incredible product that empowers creators around the globe while working collaboratively to learn, grow, and succeed together. Join us to see how we’re building one of the best workplaces in Canadian tech!
We believe every candidate should have a fair, inclusive, and overall great experience when exploring a new role with Thinkific. That starts with outlining our hiring process so you know what to expect every step of the way—click here to learn more: https://thnk.cc/whattoexpect
Are you passionate about working with go-to-market and customer support teams to make their jobs easier by creating efficiencies in the tools and systems they use? We’re looking for a Revenue Systems Manager to join us at Thinkific!
As the Revenue Systems Manager, you’ll be a key part of our Business Operations team, working closely with our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Data teams to improve how we share information between teams as we continue to scale up our business. In this role, you’ll manage different systems, data, and processes for our go-to-market function. You’ll report to the Manager, Sales Operations and Enablement and work closely with your stakeholders to help them become more efficient and effective.
Your goal will be to maintain, support and own systems, data flow, and processes across all revenue systems. Here’s how you’ll accomplish this:
- Maintain and optimize the integrations between Salesforce CRM and all other systems, like Outreach, Chili Piper, and other marketing automation platforms to support revenue generating teams
- Collaborate with the Data Engineering team to ensure data flows correctly between the CRM and data warehouse, optimize data syncs for accuracy and performance, ensure data hygiene, and lead data cleansing projects
- Identify, prioritize, and scope systems needs to improve revenue operations, as well as evaluate different systems and manage vendor relationships
- Ensure security best practices such as user provisioning and permission management are followed within Salesforce and other systems used by revenue generating teams
- Develop strategies to improve how we use business systems (with a focus on Salesforce), allowing teams across the company to have a deeper impact on our growth
The person we have in mind likely:
- Has 4+ years of progressive experience in a Revenue Operations function including 2+ years of experience managing Salesforce and other GTM systems, such as Outreach, Chili Piper, SalesLoft, Drift, Marketo, Hubspot, Gainsight, and Clari
- Is an exceptional project manager with a proven track record of driving change and successfully leading, delivering, and implementing GTM technology projects on time and on budget
- Can adeptly and and effectively build consensus, resolve conflict, and build teams—they’re an expert in these areas and can share this knowledge and experience with junior team members
- Demonstrates exceptional written and oral communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical and detailed information to non-technical teams
- Loves to learn and grow. They’ve found (and keep looking for) ways to level up their skills in this field, whether that’s through formal education, gaining professional experience, or maybe even building their own business
These things would also be nice, but we think you could learn them on the job:
- Familiarity with GTM data tools such as Looker, Mode, Domo
- Experience working in a Revenue Operations or Sales Operations function specifically in a high-growth SaaS environment
This is just our initial idea of who we’re looking for! At Thinkific, we know that people have unique career journeys. If your experience is close to what we’ve described but you feel that you might be missing a few of the requirements, please still apply! We’re also committed to providing a comfortable and accessible interview process for every candidate. If there are any accommodations our team can make throughout our hiring process (big or small), please let us know.
What you can expect if you join Thinkific:
- An amazing team of talented, passionate, and kind Thinkers. Together, we’ve built an amazing culture—we’re one of the Best Workplaces in Canada and a Top Small & Medium Employer!
- The chance to build, improve, and innovate on a platform that’s driving positive impact—we already support 50,000+ active creators in over 165 countries.
- A competitive compensation package. This includes your base salary, equity, and an Employee Share Purchase Plan, on top of some great perks.
- Comprehensive benefits starting on Day 1. We have health, vision, and dental coverage for you and your family, plus $3000 for mental health care and a health or personal spending account.
- A flexible work environment—choose to work from home, at our Vancouver HQ, a co-working space, or anywhere there’s wifi for a change of scenery.
- An open vacation policy and flexible work environment. Our team takes a minimum of 4 weeks vacation each year and makes work fit into their lives (not the other way around).
- Career growth. We put an emphasis on your development with our annual Learn and Grow fund, training, mentorship, coaching, and internal promotion opportunities.
- A home office setup. You’ll be ready to succeed with a company-owned Macbook Pro and a budget to get a desk, chair, or any accessories to help you work comfortably and productively.
- Generous parental leave top-ups for up to 32 weeks, as well as fertility coverage through our group benefits plan.
- A place where you can bring your whole self to work. We know that different perspectives lead to amazing ideas, more innovation, and, ultimately, our success as a company. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, identities, and statuses. Whoever you are—we can’t wait to meet you!