This position will be located in our Brooklyn or North New Jersey Offices.
Your Role and Responsibilities
CoreWeave is looking for a highly motivated Ruby on Rails Developer that can take ownership of our Concierge product’s code and collaborate with our Cloud team on the overall product roadmap. This role will work closely with our client support team to understand our clients’ needs, and develop features that will enhance our current offerings.
This role gets up close and personal with the product, with a focus on software development. We have a lot of users, and we want you to care about their experience and be motivated to solve their problems. We see this as a dynamic opportunity with unlimited opportunities for the right person!
Minimum of 2 years experience with the following:
- Ruby on Rails experience
- Working with relational SQL databases (Postgres or MySQL preferred)
- Must be a strong communicator and collaborator
- Ability to flesh out business requirements
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, proactive, self-motivated and flexible with a positive attitude
- Prior experience with Python and/or PHP
COVID-19 vaccine requirements for in-person work:
To protect the health and safety of our employees, we require any employee conducting in-person work to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or protected religious reasons, please reach out to our HR team at email@example.com to submit an accommodations request.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance – 100% paid for the employee
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible, full-service childcare support with Kinside
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch each day in our NJ and NY offices
- Weekly massages in NJ office
- A casual work environment
- Work culture focused on innovation.
CoreWeave is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.