Sales Analyst – U.S. REMOTE
As we build a best-in-class B2B SaaS platform, we’re doing it alongside a group of high-performing “no excuses just results” people.
Opendorse is looking for a Sales Analyst to join our fast-paced and growing sales team. The SA will play a key role in improving and speeding up our sales operation and helping our sellers achieve quarterly revenue targets. The SA will provide critical support to our sales efforts, manage our CRM system, analyze key data points to guide sales strategy, and coordinate communication and processes between the marketing, account management and sales teams.
If you love a challenge and are eager to scale a SaaS business to the next level, this role is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing sports startup, that cares about its people and culture, has a strong brand, a great solution, and is loved by its partners.
Core Functions & Responsibilities
- Work with the Revenue and Operations teams to create efficiencies and improve the entire sales process
- Research, collect and review deal insights and trends to help influence the sales strategy for the Revenue team; provide analysis to team
- Manage data accuracy with CRM system (HubSpot); Provide system administration support to CRM system (Hubspot)
- Analyze product mix and pricing to help guide the sales strategy for the Revenue team; provide analytical expertise and insights to support negotiation/prospecting
- Coordinate with Marketing team on sales materials (PowerPoint presentations, proposals, case studies, 1-pagers, etc.), incorporating insightful data to help sales presentations
- Collaborate with Account Management team and Marketing teams to develop case studies
- Assist in the design and execution of prospect outreach using email, direct mail, handwritten notes, etc.
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years working in B2B sales/marketing/partnerships, preferably in the sports industry
- Proficient with CRM systems – maximize the tools and insights they provide
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify data trends and effectively communicate findings to a wide audience
- Proficient in Excel – you know your way around a spreadsheet and can easily aggregate and interpret data
- Extremely organized – process-orientated, and comfortable creating and maintaining systems, procedures, processes for a Sales function upon which others rely
- Passion for endorsements, collegiate sports, and emerging (NIL) Name, Image, and Likeness category
- Detail-oriented – a stickler for punctuation and grammar, and can be a go-to proofreading resource
- Excellent time-management skills –knows how to prioritize tasks appropriately, and work to streamline processes
- Writing is a strength – excellent at creating and delivering clear, concise, and compelling marketing and sales copy
- Team player – others rely on you and on the quality of your work; you are motivated by helping others succeed
- Proficient in PowerPoint – you don’t need coaching on how to put together a proposal/report from start to finish
Diversity at Opendorse
Opendorse is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.