At Vercel, we believe that liberating the frontend unlocks creativity and open-source is the best way forward.
We are building a next-generation internet where developers can create freely and execute new ideas, guaranteeing a more vibrant, personalized internet. Vercel’s platform provides the speed and reliability to create at the moment of inspiration. In other words, our friction-less, real-time deployment makes it possible to start working on projects immediately — anywhere in the world.
Our globally-distributed team works asynchronously to lead the React ecosystem and serve developers at large companies. We pride ourselves on our diversity, shared urgency to iterate, team-oriented decision making, and drive to dig deep.
About the Role:
Vercel is looking for an experienced Sales Analytics Manager to join our Revenue Operations team. If you love working in a high speed, growth environment in a young organization looking to evolve, this is the role for you. This role will be influential in producing regular reporting for our Sales and CS organizations, ad-hoc analysis and model building for all of our Sales and CS stakeholders . This role will work with diverse stakeholders to deeply understand our Enterprise business and empower decision makers with the right data and insights. The Sales Analytics Manager will have the technical experience to write SQL queries, build tables in DBT and create dashboards for our stakeholders and is able to translate those analyses into a cohesive story for our stakeholders. This role will report directly to the Director of Revenue Operations and will work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Product, and Data Engineering. This is an individual contributor role and experience in tech sales orgs, startup companies, and Saas sales is required for this role
- 5+ years of professional experience in data and analytics roles – ideally in the software (SaaS) industry. Experience in Sales or Revenue Operations is a plus!
- Deep understanding of SFDC and its data architecture
- Knowledge and familiarity using a modern data tech stack (Snowflake, dbt, BI tools etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of Sales processes, data, metrics, and analytics
- Advanced Excel, SQL and Salesforce skills. Knowledge of Python and/or R is a plus!
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow through whilst balancing multiple competing requests
- Comfortable taking problems from our partner teams and figuring out how to approach the problem as you dive deep into the analysis
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $175,000 – $205,000. This salary range is an estimate, and actual salary may vary based on the company’s compensation practices, location, and candidate experience. The total compensation package may also include benefits and equity-based compensation.
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.