About Wurl, LLC.
Wurl is a global streaming network. Our B2B services provide streamers, content companies, and advertisers with a powerful, integrated network to distribute and monetize streaming television reaching hundreds of million of connected televisions in over 50 countries. This year Wurl was acquired by AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), an industry-leading mobile marketing ad tech company, bringing together the technology and innovation of the mobile and television industries. With the merger, Wurl employees enjoy the best of both worlds: the dynamic environment of a 160+ person start-up and the stability of a high-growth public tech company.
Wurl is a fully-remote company that has been recognized for a second year in a row as a Great Place to Work. Wurl invests in providing a culture that fosters passion, drives excellence, and encourages collaboration to drive innovation. We hire the world’s best to build a bunch of cool stuff on an interface fully integrated with their own from streaming, advertising and software technology to continue to help us disrupt the way the world watches television.
Sales Associate, Advertising – (Remote, US)
We are hiring a Sales Associate to help us build out a process and qualify leads for Wurl’s Advertising Products, AdPool and Perform. This role will route inbound leads and support our Advertising sales team as Wurl’s reach continues to rapidly expand. This individual will also provide outbound support to the Sales team focusing on target accounts. The role will initially report to the VP of Advertising and work closely with our sales team playing, a key part in helping Wurl grow its advertising customer base across the globe and setting our teams up for scale.
What You’ll Do
- Qualify and set up meetings for the the Advertising Sales Team from all inbound and outbound marketing teams
- Manage a pipeline via Salesforce and regularly update the sales team on KPI’s
- Regularly converse with our prospective clients via email, phone, Linkedin Navigator and Zoom to pitch Wurl’s services and solutions
- Educate new clients regarding industry best practices and Wurl market insights
- Support AB testing of email messaging to target accounts
- 2+ years experience in an advertising sales organization
- Performance marketing Sales experience with a solid understanding of the sales process and a proven track record in identifying prospects and generating new business
- A candidate should have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and be flexible and able to adapt to change as we grow
- Experience with Groove or equivalent Inside sales tools
- You can truly match a client’s need to the exact right product or mix of products to drive results
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
- Experience in or knowledgeable about the OTT/CTV space
- Self-starter with the ability to independently manage multiple ongoing projects; ability to execute to MBOs/OKRs
- Ability to be a team player and communicate, collaborate and work effectively as part of a fast-paced and highly intelligent team
- Superior task management skills with a passion for proactivity and organization
- Possess an ingrained passion for solving customer challenges by uncovering needs, recommending solutions and successfully selling that solution to our customer
- Commitment to offering excellent customer service through immediate follow-up and problem-solving
- Knowledge of the Streaming Video Advertising Ecosystem is a major plus
- Bachelor’s degree (4-year) is required
We recognize that not all applicants will not always meet 100% of the qualifications. Wurl is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building and seeking individuals who are equally passion-driven with diverse backgrounds and educations. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
- Remote First Policy
- Discretionary Time Off, with minimum at 4 weeks of time off
- 12 US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
- Carrot and Headspace Subscriptions for Family Planning & Mental Wellness
- OneMedical Subscription for 24/7 Convenient Medical Care
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for All Family Additions
- Discounted PetPlan
- Easy at Home Access to Covid Testing with EmpowerDX
- $1,000 Work From Home Stipend to Set Up Your Home Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will have a place to grow your career. You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
Wurl provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay-for-performance rewards approach. Total compensation at Wurl is based on a number of factors, including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and other benefits.