AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
At Smile CDR, our goal is #BetterGlobalHealth. We are expanding our team to support the growing demand for Smile CDR interoperable solutions for the Healthcare industry. We seek a qualified Sales Development Representative (SDR) to research, source and develop new prospects and leads. The SDR will have a strong understanding of traditional sales processes, excel at researching leads, and is confident in your abilities to start new relationships via social media, email, video chat, or phone.
- Proactively generate new sales opportunities via cold calling, LinkedIn, research and compliant email to generate new sales opportunities.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads from the website, trade shows, and other marketing events to qualify leads and set appointments for Account Executives (AEs) via compliant email.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Develop a working understanding of Smile CDRs’ value-proposition, target industries, target personas, technology platform, solutions, and pricing structure.
- Engage decision-makers and internal influencers to identify their challenges and drivers to suggest appropriate next steps, including meetings with Account Executives (AE).
- Initiate conversations with senior (Director and VP) and executive management (C-Suite) responsible for technology at healthcare organizations (providers, payers, and government).
- Use HubSpot CRM and other sales tools to import, add, format, update, create lists, maintain inbound lead data, log activity, discuss details, and prepare notes for AEs.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly results reports (via HubSpot).
- Strong desire and ability to make a career in sales and progressively move up within the sales organization
- Ability to work and interact efficiently with remote teams, stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to discuss key industry issues at multiple levels within an organization.
- Highly motivated self-starter and can work independently in a remote/work-from-home environment.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in selling over the phone/internet to senior and executive management in the healthcare industry in a moderate to high-level outbound capacity.
- Completed undergraduate degree, preferably in business, management, information systems, sales & marketing, communications, or a related field of study.
- Working knowledge of the healthcare industry drivers including providers, payers, and government agencies.
- A history of exceeding sales targets and performance metrics, including making upward of 50-60 calls per day.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach with strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use software including Windows/Mac, Google Suite, HubSpot and more.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating our shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application process.