Primer is seeking an energetic and forward-leaning Sales Development Representative.
- Success-driven: proven track record of operating in a highly metrics-driven environment with focus on activity and conversion rates
- Effective Communicator: ability to communicate concisely and passionately about product offerings
- Proactive: motivated by exceeding targets and goals while maintaining intimate knowledge of the prospective customer base
What you’ll do:
- Growth: focus on increasing volume and quality of inbound and outbound leads through a multi-channel approach. Focus on expanding existing National Security business while also breaking into federal civilian vertical.
- Introductions to Primer: create a meaningful first impression to our prospects and foster client relationships
- Execution: identify, prioritize, and target a list of key strategic accounts while managing end to end sales for some of the new inbound prospects
- Collaborate: have the ability to utilize resources within and outside of the organization to capitalize on business opportunities
- Organize: Maintain meticulous records of the sales process and update customer activities in the company’s CRM/Marketing software to ensure effective prospecting management.
Skills & Experience:
- 3-4 years’ experience prior sales and prospecting experience at a Software/Technology company highly preferred
- Self-starter who can multitask and adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Ability to establish clear value propositions through excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work autonomously and collaborate in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM a plus
- BA/BS degree is preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Upward mobility
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental and vision
- Unlimited PTO and additional volunteer days