- First point of contact for new prospects and determine the next steps for each moving forward
- Execution of targeted outbound lead generation campaigns in coordination with Account Execs and Sales leadership in order to hit or exceed your goal of generating over 10 sales qualified leads (SQLs) per month
- Documentation of all progress and contact information in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (HubSpot)
- Engagement of qualified leads through email, social media, and phone to initiate dialogue with the goal of scheduling meetings for the sales team
- Developing, testing, and documentation of email narratives and talk-tracks that provide predictable, consistent, and continually better engagement from prospective customers
- Collaboration with Account Executives to target key states and regions
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- At least 6 months of outbound SDR experience at a dynamic B2B startup company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive for finding, securing, and providing value to target accounts
- Empathetic and charismatic personality, with a proven ability to build and nurture relationships and follow-up
- Solid understanding of how to develop sales pipelines through outbound/inbound activity, and utilizing CRM software to aid in engagement
- Experience with additional CRMs such as SalesLoft, ZoomInfo or other data enrichment experience is a strong plus
- Demonstrable desire to learn and embrace new concepts
- Self-motivated for hitting personal and team goals
- Resourcefulness, initiative, and passion for working in a self-guided way at a startup
- Familiarity with BANT, MEDDIC, or similar sales qualification frameworks is preferred
- Shared Financial Success: Competitive salaries, stock options, and investment plans that make saving for retirement easier.
- Health & Wellness: Comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage options for employees and their families. Our medical benefits include fertility and family planning coverage. We also provide employees with online access to coaching and therapy sessions through our partner, ModernHealth.
- PTO & Family Benefits: PTO and family leave enable our team to take the time that we need to recharge, relax, and spend time with family and friends.
- Fully Distributed: With a team distributed across the US and Canada, we create a remote culture through expensable weekly meals, virtual events, expensable home office setup, and internet allowance.
- Lifelong Learners: Annual budgets to self-direct our professional development as well as DEI learning. There’s also a budget for employees’ learners to take classes on Outschool!
- Community Impact: Outschool matches employee donations to established charities and has committed to donating $3M to Outschool.org non-profit programs.