**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
Jama Software’s mission is to help our customers make the impossible products of the future possible. We are a high growth company serving a rapidly growing, innovative market. As a Jama Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will play a key role in supporting the success of our sales team and growth of our company. Your charter will be to help your account executive counterparts win by filling their calendars and sales pipeline with qualified opportunities that you source, develop, and qualify.
You will be trained and mentored to become the best SDR that you can be, providing you a framework for advancing your career in technology sales.
Our SDRs collaborate with each other, partner and serve our account executive team, and are a part of a phenomenal sales organization culture.
We are looking for driven, hardworking professionals with a strong desire to learn, collaborate, lean in and try new things, work hard, have fun, and win. Sound like you? Read on.
In this role, you will:
- Drive the outbound prospecting effort for your territories in support of your account executives’ sales strategy
- Research new prospects using various web-based tools
- Execute strategic prospecting campaigns to target accounts and executive personas via phone, email, social, and potentially direct mail
- Develop new sales opportunities with buyers and keep your account executives’ pipeline full
- Maintain a consistently high level of outbound call volumes with daily/weekly call expectations of 40/200
- Participate in regular planning, strategy, and training meetings with peers, account executives, sales management, and marketing
- 1-2 years previous experience in an account/business/sales development role desired
- Ability to execute the strategic nature of territory sales plans, focusing on the development of large, long-term business outcomes
- Show dedication and accountability for your attainment to monthly/quarterly quotas and your career growth
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit – exhibited by creativity, humility, and hustle
- Have passion to develop a successful career in technology sales
- Ability to deliver on daily/weekly call and activity targets
- Quantifiable evidence of past success and ongoing learning
Strengths You’ll Need
- Be low ego, coachable, phenomenal to work with, and willing to trying new things
- Attention to detail and ability to learn and follow our sales development process and capture data into CRM
- Demonstrate the qualities of a leader – strong listener, self-driven, accountable, and capable of delivering outstanding results
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and results-oriented leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.