dotCMS is an established, growing, and profitable software company that develops an enterprise-grade hybrid headless Content Management System, using cutting-edge and cloud-based technologies. dotCMS powers omnichannel digital experience platforms that enable our customers to engage with their audiences across any channel, for every digital touchpoint along the customer journey.
dotCMS is a remote-first company with teammates across the globe, driven by building an awesome product for our global customer base. The majority of our customers are financial institutions, retail brands, and high-tech/telecommunications, but we have customers in every industry and we work for brands like DairyQueen, Extended Stay America, Royal Bank of Canada, Comcast, and Vodafone.
We value collaboration, creativity & initiative, facts over opinions, and respect for the individual to make a difference in our company, industry, and the world at large. It is our mission to be the most flexible, powerful, and secure platform that enables developers and marketers alike to create and orchestrate hyper-personalized digital experiences across any channel. Please note that we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time. Additionally, this is a full-time role, and we are not accepting part-time contractors or C2C candidates.
About the role:
This role will prepare you for leadership in the SaaS space. You will need to lead by example, generating opportunities for your region and in turn, inspire and motivate your team members around you to succeed in utilizing best practices.
Main goals of this role:
- Executing the outbound motion and meeting / exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPI’s on Sales Qualified Leads, product demos, and outreaches (email, phone, LinkedIn)
- Optimizing best practices around the core sales stack for outbound prospecting (Salesloft, Gong, Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Cognism) and potentially new tooling.
- Leading by example for your team of up to 4-6 SDRs
- Onboard and enable new team members to succeed with outbound best practices
- Conduct strategy sessions with your team members to define initiatives that optimizes output of your team
- Forecast and present progress of key KPIs to leadership on a weekly basis
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing leadership and feedback on trends and improvements that can be made to campaign processes
- Close collaboration with Account Executives / Sales Leaders
- Hold performance management reviews for individual SDRs in your team
- Be present for your team in a remote world – on Slack, email, and Zoom!
- Be the source of knowledge for your team and inspire success!
What we expect of you:
- Previous experience with outbound prospecting with an enterprise software SaaS company
- Proven track record of sourcing a multi-million dollar pipeline
- Well-organized and relevant experience using sales toolings for outbound motion, like Hubspot, Gong, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Cognism, and Salesloft
- A team attitude is absolutely necessary
- Creativity over activity mentality when it comes to outbound prospecting, enticing prospects to evaluate dotCMS
- Bachelor’s degree
- SDR Manager experience of 2+ years
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Experience with the Content Management System/Digital Experience Platform industry is a plus.
- Strong competitive drive and tenacity.
Who You Work With
- You will be reporting to the CRO and work closely with our marketing team for sales enablement and product marketing
- You will work with our field sales team to drive sales-qualified leads to new customer logos by scheduling qualification calls and product demos.
Your Compensation. We offer competitive compensation that allows you to make a great living for yourself and your loved ones. Full time employees are also eligible to share in the success of our company through our equity package.
Your Team. We are a humble, competitive, and small vendor making waves in our industry, and you will be part of a team that has your back. You never walk alone! We are a diverse and distributed team, and we offer annual company paid training and development to our employees.
Your Voice. Your voice matters to all of us, and we appreciate your opinion as we scale our company to the next level in an open and transparent environment. We will periodically update the entire team on business performance and strategic initiatives and offer the stage for an entrepreneurial-minded professional to produce key initiatives that help to move the needle.
Your Benefits. We offer a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan with 100% monthly premium coverage for employees. Additionally, we also offer 16 weeks of paid parental leave, STD and LTD.
Your Office. We are a 100% remote work company. We value you as an individual, team member, and professional. We can only expect you to deliver high-performance with the right amount of You-time, therefore you will be a full-time contract employee who can enjoy an unlimited PTO policy and a generous amount of paid company holidays.
dotCMS is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.