At Vercel, we believe that liberating the frontend unlocks creativity and open-source is the best way forward.
We are building a next-generation internet where developers can create freely and execute new ideas, guaranteeing a more vibrant, personalized internet. Vercel’s platform provides the speed and reliability to create at the moment of inspiration. In other words, our friction-less, real-time deployment makes it possible to start working on projects immediately — anywhere in the world.
Our globally-distributed team works asynchronously to lead the React ecosystem and serve developers at large companies. We pride ourselves on our diversity, shared urgency to iterate, team-oriented decision making, and drive to dig deep.
About the Role:
Vercel is looking for a Sales Development Representative Manager (SDR) to join our Sales team! SDRs are key to our product adoption and company growth. In this role, you will be building a pipeline of qualified business for the sales organization. You will also be collaborating cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to learn more about product, positioning, and messaging.
The SDR team reaches out to potential customers to introduce them to the value Vercel could bring their business and sets up meetings. This team initiates substantial transformations for our customers, leading to promotions and profits for customers who adopt Vercel.
What you will do:
- Recruit and train a team of Outbound Sales Development Representatives in our Mid Market segment
- Train Mid Market SDRs on the fundamentals of outbound prospecting
- Report on SDR team activity and results
- Provide recurring coaching on prospecting through 1:1s, call reviews, email coaching, and other training sessions with SDRs
- Work closely with the sales leadership team on areas of improvement
- 2+ years in SaaS sales with a proven track record of sales success
- Experience in growing and scaling a successful SDR team
- 2+ years experience in managing SDRs
Bonus If You:
- Have experience with sales technology (Salesforce and Outreach preferred)
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.