Spare is looking for a SDR Manager to help us grow and lead our SDR team!
✨ Do you have experience…
– Previously working as an SDR or SDR Team Lead and you know what it takes to be successful
– Leading or managing a business development or sales team, setting (and hitting) goals, reviewing performance metrics, and reporting on delivery
– With CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
✨ Then come join Spare, where you will…
– Manage and grow Spare’s SDR team to build a strong pipeline
– Hire, onboard, and train SDR team members on prospecting, building pipelines, exceptional discovery, and the intricacies of our industry
– Set and communicate clear expectations for performance and success to the SDR team and act as the SDR team point of contact for questions coming from Account Executives, Marketing, and Leadership
– Work closely with our Sales Manager and Marketing Manager to ensure achievement of top-of-funnel metrics
– Report on SDR team metrics, expectations, and growth objectives
– Implement and improve processes that align with the goals of the SDR team, overall growth team, and the organization
– Support the growth of your team towards their goals, whether that is Account Executive, Sales Engineer, Management, or outside of Sales
✨ Want to know more?
Spare’s Growth team is responsible for business development, sales, negotiation, renewals and overall revenue growth. As an SDR Manager, you are responsible for growing and improving the prospecting and discovery functions of the Growth team.
✨ Who are we?
We are Spare, a SaaS platform that enables anyone to launch a smart transportation service, bringing efficient on-demand ride-hailing and pooling services to communities across the globe. In the past year, we have grown from 25 people to over 50 and we are continuing to grow!
✨ What do we believe?
At Spare we don’t have a strict set of values, but rather guiding principles that represent the most successful people at Spare. They help us describe the type of behaviour that we expect from the people around us. They help us to know how to behave in the organization and what to expect from others.
✨ How do we work?
Remotely or in-office, up to you! Our HQ is in Vancouver, but we also have a home office set up allowance and monthly stipend for a co-working space if you’re outside of Metro-Vancouver. Check out more of our benefits on our Careers page.
✨ How can you find out more?
Spare Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.