Spare is a suite of sustainable mobility products, which have an impact on the day-to-day lives of individuals globally. We are currently looking for an SDR Manager to join our Growth team.
Spare’s Growth team is responsible for business development, sales, negotiation, renewals and overall revenue growth. As an SDR Manager, you are responsible for growing and improving the prospecting and discovery functions of the Growth team.
Spare HQ is Vancouver, BC, but this position is open to remote work options across Canada.
As an SDR Manager, you will…
– Manage and grow Spare’s SDR team to build a strong pipeline
– Hire, onboard, and train SDR team members on prospecting, building pipelines, exceptional discovery, and the intricacies of our industry
– Set and communicate clear expectations for performance and success to the SDR team and act as the SDR team point of contact for questions coming from Account Executives, Marketing, and Leadership
– Work closely with our Sales Manager and Marketing Manager to ensure achievement of top-of-funnel metrics
– Report on SDR team metrics, expectations, and growth objectives
– Implement and improve processes that align with the goals of the SDR team, overall growth team, and the organization
– Support the growth of your team towards their goals, whether that is Account Executive, Sales Engineer, Management, or outside of Sales
The skills you bring are…
– You have been an SDR and you know what it takes to be successful
– You have experience leading or managing a business development or sales team, setting (and hitting) goals, reviewing performance metrics, and reporting on delivery
– You have experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
– You are passionate about metrics, KPIs, hitting goals, and career development
✨What We’re Doing @ Spare ✨
Spare is a SaaS platform that enables anyone to launch a smart transportation service. Our mission is to empower cities to transform how their communities move with accessible, sustainable transportation networks, starting with on-demand transit!
We believe in creating a space for everyone to share their ideas, empowering creativity and continuous learning. We’re still at the beginning of our story, and every team member has a key role in shaping the upcoming chapters and Spare’s direction. You will be able to influence your career progression and generate a lasting impact by making headway on the cause for shared mobility.
Not a mobility geek? Take a moment to think about why you chose to live where you do, how easy it is for you to move around, and what makes a city livable. Mobility is paramount in every aspect of our lives, but not everyone has equal and easy access to public transit. Let’s change it together!
✨About Our Team ✨
We strive to build a diverse company full of inclusive, fun, hard-working people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. We look for the kind of people who are dedicated to going above and beyond and will build up the team as a whole by helping each team member achieve their own individual goals.
Spare is for the creative, the personal, the passionate, the uncompromising, and those who want to truly understand the impact transportation has on daily life. We’re still at the beginning of our story, and every team member has a key role in where we are headed.
✨What We Offer ✨
A passionate, dedicated team, focused on innovation and building a world-class platform.
The opportunity to make an impact on communities around the world. Add an aspect of social good into your day!
For full-time permanent employees, we offer competitive salaries, and equity, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and paramedical coverage, as well as an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family (equivalent to 12 hours of counselling annually, as well as financial and caregiver support). Health, wellness and education support through our $500 Lifestyle Spending policy. Take a course or buy a kayak – it’s on us!
Completely remote-optional work environment and beautiful downtown Vancouver office space if/when you prefer to be in the office.
An inclusive environment, where we focus every day on our people and the people in communities around us.
Spare Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.