We connect the world
HiveMQ helps companies connect devices to the Internet. We make it possible to move data from device to cloud in a secure, reliable and scalable manner. Over 130 customers, including many Fortune 500 companies, rely on our HiveMQ in production for mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products. Our flagship product is HiveMQ, an MQTT broker that empowers innovative companies by creating a central nervous system between things, machines, and humans. Headquartered in the beautiful medieval city of Landshut, Bavaria, HiveMQ is an international company with team members from all over the world.
Sales Development Team Lead
We are on the lookout for people who will help shape the future growth of HiveMQ. We offer you a lot of freedom to develop yourself. Above all, we offer you a great team, an employee-oriented corporate culture and many other benefits. Sounds good? Then welcome to the team!
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
This role will see you leading all aspects of our NorAm Sales Development Team.
In this role, you will lead, motivate, support and contribute to the success of the SDR team through coaching and inspiring. Initially it will be beneficial to contribute as an individual contributor to build your leadership skill set and demonstrate managing the production of sales-qualified leads to fuel the sales pipeline.
- Develop a strong understanding of our business model/products
- Mentor, and train a growing team of Sales Development Representatives to continually improve and drive the team to overachieve on targets
- Interview and hire new talent to expand the team and capabilities
- Lead by example and ‘show the way’ towards being successful by generating highly qualified meetings
- Build collaborative partnerships throughout the company
- Implement training and enablement programs aimed at improving the capabilities of the team
- Ensure our inbound/outbound teams meet our internal SLAs
- Communicate and manage team goals using relevant KPIs on a weekly basis
- Analyze KPIs and develop our team by facilitating call breakdowns, role plays, team- training, best practice sharing sessions, etc.
- Ensure SDR team members improve performance over time by providing coaching and direct feedback
- Ensure our SDRs are experts in articulating our vision and are able to sell our value proposition, as well as overcome objections
- Collaborate with our Marketing team to improve efficiency and create sales scripts and strategies
- Optimize processes around efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience in sales development role incl. inbound and outbound
- 2+ years of experience in an SDR leadership role
- Experience mentoring and / or leading SDR
- Proficient knowledge of HubSpot and Sales Navigator
- Understanding of the core sales development process and metrics
- Experience taking a data driven approach
- Experience monitoring productivity and action on metrics and KPI’s
- Experience working with other teams incl. Marketing
- You are honest and believe in open communication
- You are driven and have ability to work proactively within a fast paced growing organization
- You are curious – always seeking out feedback and ways to improve
- You are smart with the ability to problem solve and think creatively to overcome daily challenges
- You are accountable and outcome focussed with long term in mind
- You are positive, passionate, enthusiastic, motivated, professional and fun
- You are highly adaptable, assertive, communicative and operate with integrity
- You are motivated to build a strong team and do so quickly and efficiently
- You are energized by innovation and bring creative approaches to motivate your team
- You effectively manage relationships within other departments
- You have amazing telephone skills and techniques to open conversations and opportunities
- We are a remote first company, offering you a very high level of freedom, versatility and autonomy
- We also offer you regular training courses to further develop your career
- Frequent team events and big annual company outings
- Our unique HiveMQ culture with great colleagues, outstanding team spirit and innovative technologies
- We offer you a versatile job with high personal responsibility and global challenging tasks
- You can work in a professional, international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- With us, you can grow personally in an exciting industry of the future, helping people and companies reach their full potential
- We live a co-operative and respectful corporate culture with fun at work and room for own ideas
- You have the chance to learn, develop and grow with the support of our whole international team
- A very high level of freedom, variability and autonomy
- A MacBook and iPhone of the latest generation
Have you become curious? Let’s find out if we’re a match! We look forward to becoming acquainted with you!
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.