Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in The Americas, Europe, Africa or the Middle East. While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Reporting to The Director of Sales, we’re looking for an experienced SDR manager who is passionate about people and creating new customers. Ready for a new challenge to build their own team, the SDR Sales Lead will hire and develop a team of SDRs as well as create motions and processes to generate significant revenue opportunities from Hotjar’s trial accounts.
- Work with the Director of Sales to Develop the SDR strategy
- Hire & develop a team of 4-5 SDRs within an inclusive, feedback-centered environment.
- Create Processes & Motions to improve sales performance while also improving the buyer experience.
- Work with our People Ops team to grow a diverse, high-functioning sales team, promoting an open, honest and inclusive environment, while allowing the team to experiment, fail fast and learn
- Create a coaching culture by providing support and feedback to the team and encouraging sharing of best practices and insights.
- Experience with not simply leading, but developing a diverse team in a high velocity and product-led environment.
- Inbound sales operations experience working with high-volume mid-market customers
- Experience with SaaS metrics such as MRR, ARPA, and Churn,
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
The offer compensation range for this role typically falls in the €80,000 to €100,000 base + plus an OTE of 40% annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of vacation. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.