We are a very profitable and fast-growing healthcare startup — a small and mighty team of 150 helping people find, enroll in and use ACA health coverage. We’ve doubled in each of the past two years and are now the largest ACA enrollment platform after Healthcare.gov, having helped over 10 million people enroll in health coverage. We’re a mission-driven team who advocates for and cares deeply about the people we serve.
We are a double bottom-line company: revenues and enrollments in ACA coverage. The ACA brings high-quality, comprehensive, and affordable health coverage within reach for low-income Americans. And we exist to make that promise a reality. Your contribution will positively affect hundreds of thousands of people, helping them to navigate the complex and confusing health insurance industry and to access health care when they need it.
We are committed to building a team balanced in representation to best serve the people who use our products. We believe in creating inclusive and equitable spaces, which build trust and respect and foster a sense of belonging. These values are at the core of our culture, and we genuinely believe they will continue to lead our organization to successful outcomes.
About the Role
HealthSherpa faces a critical business problem and needs an inspired salesperson to help solve the next generation of go-to-market problems. If you’re successful, HS will be a $10B business. We are already a profitable, fast-growing business with nearly 9 figures of revenue, but that’s just a drop in the bucket compared to the $40B+ that is transacted in our marketplace. Helping create and capture billions more in value will be your goal. For the right person, this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
You will report to the VP of Sales and Distribution.
- Collaborate with Product teams to develop and bring new products to market
- Target and hit ambitious personal and organizational enrollment and revenue goals
- Overcome objections, driving customer buying decisions
- Understand markets and our competitors
- Achieve and exceed assigned quotas for assigned market geography
- Build market sales plan to achieve metrics
- Broaden carrier adoption, understanding, and use of HealthSherpa’s platform
- At least 5 years of direct sales experience selling into multi-stakeholder enterprise organizations
- Experience solutioning with Product to meet gaps in customer needs
- Demonstrated effectiveness communicating with senior business leaders (written and oral), with the ability to reconcile competing points of view
- Insurance carrier sales or SaaS experience is a bonus
- Bilingual ability (Spanish preferred) is also a bonus
What We Offer:
- Remote-first company
- Great compensation package with meaningful equity in a high growth, profitable company
- Excellent benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental coverage for you, your spouse and dependents
- Monthly grocery stipend and home internet reimbursement
- 401K w/ a match after a grace period
- Employee assistance program
- Parental leave
- 4 weeks paid vacation in addition to paid holidays
- Home office budget for remote team members
- Disability insurance
We’re building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome and encourage people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, identities, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the team at HealthSherpa. #LI-Remote