Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
The Sales Enablement Manager, Sales Development, is a strategic role responsible for the creation and coordination of training and enablement programs for the Sales Development Team (SDRs). The ideal candidate has confidence in their ability to develop personalized yet scalable learnings and coach the team to drive overall growth and customer success.
Who You Are
- You’ve been in the trenches of sales development and enjoy helping others grow and succeed
- You’re passionate about helping SDRs be more effective and engaging
- You understand learning principles, and have developed engaging and dynamic training to help teams improve their qualification and efficiency skills.
- You’re eager to make a huge impact at Remote and scale growth through developing the SDR team
- You’re a self-starter, hungry for setting and achieving goals independently and exhibit a growth mindset.
- Own the design and execution of the onboarding and ongoing training program for global Sales Development Representatives(SDRs), helping new hires ramp up quickly and efficiently.
- Establish milestones and success criteria for bootcamp graduation with the goal of increasing KPIs in the first few months.
- Coach the SDR team and help them adopt established best practices in various areas including research methodologies for outbound prospecting, inbound lead flow, social selling, qualification and lead transition to Account Executives (AE) and Inside Sales Representatives (ISR)
- Train SDR team on effective use of tools such as Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Drift, Outplay, Hubspot, Gong and other technologies
- Design, plan, facilitate and manage ongoing learning for SDRs, tracking measurable outcomes
- 5+ years sales development, coaching or sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Knowledgeable about sales motions and processes needed to engage, nurture, and qualify new accounts
- Strong knowledge of training best practices with record of creating and delivering programs that improves performance
- Engaging facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate while coordinating multiple activities and programs within a team environment
- Proven record of developing strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
- Experience in Sales Enablement or Sales Training
- Preference for candidates with experience with Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Drift, Outplay, Hubspot, Gong
- Proficiency using the Google suite of products
- Experience working remotely is considered a plus
- Startup experience is considered a plus
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- You and your family always come first! Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Director of Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Resume review
- Interview with People Recruiter
- Interview with Hiring Manager (30 min)
- Interview with 2 Sales Team members (30 min each)
- Interview with John May (30 min)
- (async) Offer