Location: Central US – Central Time Zone Preferred
Elevate Security is looking for a passionate Sales Engineer to join our growing team. Our customers use our products to measure risk, drive security behavior change, and reduce the impact of risky employees through tailored security controls. As a Sales Engineer, you will work closely with several Account Executives to build pipeline and drive deals to closure.
What you’ll be doing
Activities will include demos of the solution, POCs, RFP responses and supporting partner and regional activities with the Account Executives. You will serve as the single technical point of contact and trusted advisor for prospects and partners. You will also be working very closely with product and Customer Success to ensure the success of our customers.
- Provide technical demos of our solution, integrations and use cases
- Configure and deploy solution for proof of concepts and evaluations
- Provide technical responses during pre-sales conversations, evaluations and RFI/RFPs
- Discover customer pain points and build a plan to delivery
- Manage multiple prospect and customer projects in parallel
- Support marketing activities such as webinars, conference work and speaking opportunities
- Quickly assess data integrations and architecture
- Create technical documentation as needed for pre-sales opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success Managers to ensure success for customers
- Share prospect and customer feedback with Product Management
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Engineering at a security vendor, SOC/IR experience and or combination of the two
- A strong understanding of modern cyber security technologies and methodologies
- You’ve implemented enterprise, data-heavy, SaaS software applications
- You can quickly understand and translate customer requirements and architect solutions based on those requirements
- You can effectively communicate and negotiate to both external and internal partners
- You are curious about business processes and experienced in optimizing and automating processes is a plus
- You have a strong understanding of web service technology, APIs, XML, JSON and data structures
- You are comfortable using the following technologies: Linux, VMWare, AWS, and Docker
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Open to travel 50% (post Covid)
- Must live near a major airport
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You’re comfortable picking up new technologies quickly.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
Why Elevate Security is a great place to work?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest possible talent.
- Your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds
- Parental leave