Hopin’s Sales Engineering Manager will work closely with Sales Leadership and Business Operations to build a team of sales engineers who support customers through complex design, implementation and production deployment of our platform. You will build a team of technical experts who are critical in helping our customers realize their virtual event transformation.
As more people participate in Hopin Events around the world, our demand continues to grow every month. Your mission will be to coach, support, and grow a team of high-performing Sales Engineers who take care of our global accounts. We are looking for a self-starter that can excel in a high pace environment, and be successful in dealing with ambiguity.
Ideal candidates will have sales engineering experience at a SaaS business where they had to grow a team, while growing the business. Having prior startup experience strongly preferred.
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of Sales Engineers within the EMEA region
- Hire and train new Sales Engineers to ramp quickly
- Manage on-going customer relationships and all technical requirements in the sales process
- Establish best practices to improve our sales cycle and systematic feedback loops with product and engineering
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Account Management, and Sales
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success to manage the customer journey from technical discovery, adoption, and expansion.
- 5+ years of sales engineering experience; preferably in SaaS environments
- 3+ years of people management experience;
- Experience hiring, training, and managing a sales engineering team
- Familiarity with platform integrations, enterprise security, and ability to understand technical limitations of our platform
- Strong understanding of enterprise SaaS sales environments
- You are passionate about Hopin and our mission
What we Offer!
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.