At Gradle Inc. our mission is to transform how software is built and shipped. We are the company behind both the popular open source Gradle Build Tool and our commercial product, Gradle Enterprise.
Gradle Inc. is the engine behind the award winning open source build tool Gradle. While fundamentally a product company, we also provide support, consulting, implementation assistance, and custom extensions to organizations using Gradle, including some of the biggest names in the software industry.
Our product, Gradle Enterprise is a comprehensive Developer Productivity Engineering SaaS application that gives software teams an advantage by helping them ship features faster to their customers. There is no other product like it and it sits in a new product category.
The Enterprise Account Executive plays a critical role in building relationships and closing Gradle Enterprise contracts with targeted strategic companies. They will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and be able to identify, manage and close new Gradle Enterprise opportunities to contribute to our corporate sales objectives. Ultimately, they will be responsible for achieving sales quota and strategic account targets.
Software sales professionals face many challenges in sales that are out of their control such as too many competitors, a product that does not scale for large users, not enough features to show value, no quantifiable ROI, not enough leads from marketing, no good content, lacking sales support, too many sales reps, etc.
Our product shows value in 30 days, can scale well for large companies, we can measure value with live production data, there has been exponential ARR growth and we have developed an efficient and automated trial/POC process. We make Enterprise selling easy with co-developed and quantifiable ROI data, and there are multiple product add-ons that allow for more expansion opportunities. Come join a team to sell a product where you can focus to improve your skills to be a better sales professional.
- Manage Gradle Enterprise sales engagements with strategic customer targets
- Achieve assigned strategic account sales objectives
- Establish strong, long-term customer relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage Gradle Enterprise proof of concepts with strategic accounts
- Communicate with strategic customers on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet our customer requirements
- Act as the liaison and customer advocate between key customers and internal teams
- Identify and engage new potential strategic customers to sell them Gradle Enterprise licenses
- Manage your personal sales performance metrics
- Proven work experience as a Enterprise Account Executive successfully selling enterprise software
- Solid sales experience in B2B environment
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and Account management systems
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong customer relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to think creatively during a complex enterprise sales engagement
- Remote from U.S.
While our team works remotely and is spread across the globe, we deeply value daily interactions and collaboration.
How to apply
The following is required with your application:
- Please include a cover letter along with your resume and describe why you believe you’d be a great addition to the team.
Visit our careers page to learn more about the company and see other open positions.
We are committed and skilled software engineers, product designers, and marketing experts who are passionate about developer productivity. We take pride in delivering products that are relied upon daily by some of the world’s leading software organizations, such as Netflix, LinkedIn, Airbnb, Spotify, Twitter, and Atlassian.
Our team is globally distributed but deeply connected. We value our interpersonal relationships as much as we value our achievements.
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other and together. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.