Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our Mission
As a Remote Sales Manager at Zocdoc, you’ll be the designated coach for 10-15 remote Sales Development Representatives, and will work to grow our nationwide provider base. Although you and your team will be working remotely, we fully believe in embracing our value of Together not Alone. You’ll provide hands-on coaching, and work to foster and create an inclusive, collaborative, and performance based culture. You’ll also work closely and collaboratively with our Senior Sales leadership to develop and implement strategies that drive top of funnel results in a remote environment. If you’re a collaborative and inspiring leader looking to leverage your sales leadership experience to make a difference, look no further!
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Passionate about our mission of giving power to the patient
- Motivated by mentoring and coaching entry level sales professionals
- Performance minded, and love leveraging data to inform and validate your decisions
- A culture builder who understands and believes in building diverse and inclusive teams
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change, and understand that failure is directly tied to growth
- A collaborator, and open communicator that believes in building relationships regardless of title or tenure
Your day to day is…
- Leading, coaching, and motivating a sales team to execute against Zocdoc’s local provider growth strategy
- Digging into coaching, metrics, and salesforce to uncover opportunities and trends
- Communicating constantly and openly with your remote team and working to constantly build relationships across the sale organization
- Working collaboratively with sales and senior sales leaders to improve our processes, and share best practices
- Working closely with the Sales Recruiting team to interview and hire SDRs
- Constantly investing in your team culture, with a big focus on driving inclusivity and a sense of belonging
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 1+ years of sales management experience, preferably in a tech-startup environment
- 1+ years in an outbound inside sales environment, ideally with experience as an SDR
- A consistent track record of exceeding performance goals, while not sacrificing on quality
- An unrelenting desire to build diverse and inclusive teams
- Experience or knowledge working with SaaS products
- Deep experience with Salesforce, or other CRMs
- Ability, passion, and desire to do what it takes to drive consistent team results, while maintaining a strong team culture.
- A strong bias towards action, and are comfortable balancing competing priorities
- Experience managing remote employees/teams (preferred)
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values – Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.