BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 6,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
We’re hiring a Sales Manager to lead a team of sales specialists who carry a monthly revenue quota, selling the BentoBox platform to restaurants. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Sales, the Sales Manager will achieve growth and perform in accordance with a monthly team quota and commission structure by successfully managing the team.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a team of 6 to 10 full-cycle sales specialists to exceed activity, lead generation, pipeline development and sales goals.
- Coach your team on all aspects of the sales process including but not limited to: cold outreach via phone, email and social channels, live web demo presentations, discovery and objection handling, closing and pipeline management
- Ensure all sales activities and relevant metrics are logged and reportable in Salesforce and other BentoBox systems as needed to accurately report on the business.
- Work closely with your direct reports, providing consistent coaching and supporting their development
- Report weekly on team’s prospecting activities, new lead generation, pipeline development and sales results.
- Accurately forecast your team’s sales for the month, on a weekly basis. Support forecast through prospecting activities, pipeline and sales results logged in Salesforce.
- Foster a positive team environment by celebrating wins, sharing best practices and creating collaboration opportunities within the team
- Assist with the sales recruiting, interviewing and hiring process
- Work closely with the sales management and executive team on larger strategies and best practices, to help shape the future of the sales organization
- Embody and encourage a trusted advisor approach to B2B sales
- Be both a sales expert in the restaurant industry and stay current on trends and changes, in particular its related to technology and digital marketing
- Uphold BentoBox’s core mission, vision, and values
- Minimum three years of successful B2B sales and leadership experience
- Experience cold calling, social selling, email selling, and leading teams responsible for full sales cycles (prospecting through closing)
- Experience in restaurant tech sales and leadership preferred but not required
What You’ve Got
- Competitiveness. You’re hungry for knowledge and always striving to improve. You set high personal standards and are motivated by excellence (and money!)
- Confidence. You trust your judgement, assert your opinion (without a big ego), and ask for support when it will help you achieve your goals.
- Fearlessness. You relentlessly pursue success, you’re resilient and tenacious, and you don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Organizational Skills. You use technology for time management, you’re disciplined, and you’re realistic with the goals you set for yourself.
- Astuteness. You’re sharp, you’re clever, you pick things up quickly, and you use these attributes to be a creative problem-solver.
- Optimism. You view every setback as an opportunity. Your positive attitude helps you win. People want to be around you because you do things with a smile.
- Perseverance. You take initiative, assume ownership, exhibit independence, and get shit done!
- Charisma. You’re personable and you make a lasting first impression. You can adapt to many communication styles and can build a relationship with anyone.
- Leadership. You are an empathetic servant-leader. You hold yourself and your team accountable for delivering results while maintaining the highest standards of ethics and behavior. You communicate clearly and consistently. You listen to what your team needs to be successful and act on that information to support your team and BentoBox. You’re a great team and culture-builder.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) – BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.