The Account Executive in Japan will be one of our first key hires in the region. This role is primarily focused on new business generation in the Technology and Finance verticals. You will work with local partners and mobile app companies to grow Sensor Tower’s presence in Japan. More importantly, you will be our brand ambassador, who will represent the true values and vision of Sensor Tower in Japan.
Who you are:
- Experience communicating with and/or selling to mobile app companies in a wide range of industries such as eCommerce, retail, finance, and media
- Strong analytical, communication, and writing skills. Proficiency in understanding and interpreting complex data points.
- Self-starting attitude and entrepreneurial spirit highly encouraged! (since we are a start-up as well!)
- Enjoy working in small, fast-paced teams where you can take initiative and accountability, and generate results every day.
- Have creativity and the ability to think strategically, and be willing to roll up your sleeve and get your hands dirty by managing a full sales cycle.
- Manage the full sales cycle by establishing and sustaining key relationships with clients, as well as identifying new sales channels and openly sharing business development opportunities.
- Collaboratively with Sensor Tower’s Global Customer Success and Marketing teams to strategically grow the region (explore partnerships, attend industry events, speaking engagements, etc.)
- Engage with cross-functional teams (data science and engineering) and external stakeholders to continuously improve our product suite and data accuracy for the Japanese market.
- Generate local user insights and champion product improvements for the Japanese market.
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.