About Wurl, Inc.
Since 2017, Wurl has been on a mission to make TV better for everyone. Today, Wurl is the world leader in powering streaming TV. Our video distribution and advertising services reach over 250 million connected TVs, delivering hundreds of millions of hours of TV viewing and millions of individually targeted ads. Wurl’s innovative, market-leading technologies enable content companies, streamers, and advertising to continually reach new viewers and grow revenue.
Sales Operations Internship (Remote):
We are looking for a Sales Operations Intern who will report to the Business Development Manager within Wurl’s growing Business Development team. This internship will directly impact the team’s new business strategy, internal sales operations workflow, task automation, and lead management. The Sales Operations Intern will liaise with multiple departments within Wurl such as Channel Operations, Advertising, Product, Marketing, & Finance. This exciting new opportunity will give you a first-hand look into the quickly growing FAST space.
- Work closely with the manager or assigned team member, to complete all allocated tasks.
- Attend and participate in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Update documents and sales records.
- Identify potential weaknesses and offer improvement suggestions.
- deliver presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- Assist in Lead Management distribution for Sales Team.
- Help centralize KPI’s for the Sales Team.
- Manage Sales Data and pull Sales Reports.
- Identify ways to optimize internal Sales Process.
- Complete internship long project and present to management
- Currently enrolled in an accredited College.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Google Drive & Microsoft Excel (proficient)
- Experience with Asana and Salesforce (a plus)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
What We Offer
Wurl provides a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, 4 weeks of paid time off, 10 paid holidays, 401(k), flexible schedules and HSA. We are a fun, creative and collaborative remote work environment, headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. We live our values everyday in how we work with one another and support our clients. Wurl is truly a unique place to learn, create and have a daily impact on millions of people every day.
Our promise to you
Few companies will allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, and you will understand what we mean by “human connection.” You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.