Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety with an open source password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations.
As Sales Operations Manager at Bitwarden, you will manage our CRM, maintain integrations with backend databases, provide data hygiene and deal desk services, own elements of sales compensation reporting, manage sales reports and dashboards, and be a general business partner to leadership. We’re looking for someone who is willing to dig into the build out of the Bitwarden sales process. This person will help secure cross-department resources, define project requirements, manage trade-offs, keep stakeholders accountable, meet deadlines, communicate at the executive level on project status and risk, and always measure the impact of initiatives.
Bitwarden is an all-remote company and we are looking for someone who can work with our team based primarily in Mountain and Eastern US time zones.
- Create and implement reports and dashboards for the sales organization that improve efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Support the sales team on opportunity management from creation to updates to close
- Collaborate with the sales and support functions to ensure prospect and customer response times are met
- Continually document and enhance our knowledge repository for first-tier sales support
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, focusing on scalability and growth
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure proper lead management processes, metrics, and policies
- Maintain data integrity within customer records in our CRM and other systems
- Monitor system adoption, data compliance, and governance
- Maintain and evangelize communication best practices for sales and sales support functions
WHAT YOU BRING TO BITWARDEN
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience and a solid understanding of sales operations
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytic skills
- Demonstrated success thriving in a rapidly changing environment
- CRM experience and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Collaborative and adaptable mindset
- Openness and authenticity combined with excellent communication skills
- Excitement and enthusiasm for open source and for better internet security
- Excellent problem-solving skills – you might not know all the answers but you know how to find and communicate the solution
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Selected candidates will be invited to schedule an introduction call and potentially progress through the following stages:
- Interview with Director of Sales
- Interview/s with team members
- Reference calls
- Interview with CEO
Successful candidates will be asked to authorize and complete a background check. We do not discriminate based on having a criminal record and we encourage candidates to be open with us about anything that may come up on the report so we can discuss in advance and determine impact on the role and company.
A FEW REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open source software.
- We are dedicated to building a diverse and talented team. Work remotely with motivated and supportive team members across the world and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team, and join our #growth-club to continue personal and professional development.
We recognize and understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for the position, you should still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
A note to outside sourcers: We do not accept solicitations from recruiters, recruiting agencies, headhunters, or outsourcing organizations. Please remove us from all such contact lists.