Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
We are looking for energetic, consultative, passionate Sales Representation who can put both their
technical skills and business acumen into action to help manage customer renewals and growth
- Evangelize the Tackle Vision and our ability to help transform the way software companies sell
- Work with an assigned group of Tackle customers to manage Renewals, Cross-Sell to additional Marketplaces, and Upsell to expand existing Marketplace product portfolios
- Leverage your creativity to identify and qualify new opportunities to maintain a 3x Expansion Pipeline
- Become an expert in Marketplace selling – This means being able to guide ISV’s through the “Why Marketplace” conversation. AWS Marketplace experience preferred.
- Ability to deliver Sales Enablement training on Marketplace value and how to help your customers drive revenue through the Marketplace
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships with Alliance, Sales and Operations executive leaders
- Leverage sales management tools to track sales activities
- Grow revenue and attain 100% customer retention within your assigned accounts
- Helping grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process
- Communicating with the extended Tackle teams early and often – including working closely with Customer Success, Onboarding, Sales Engineers and Regional Sales Directors, to drive the best outcomes for our customers
- Consultatively guiding conversations with customers via video and in-person
- 4-6 years of software sales experience within fast-paced and transactional environments – SaaS background preferred
- Demonstrated success in working sales cycles from end to end (prospecting through closing)
- Customer Success, Account Management, Partner Development background preferred
- Technologically adept and business acumen-focused, with outstanding communication (written and verbal), negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Experience working with AWS, Azure, or GCP is helpful. AWS Marketplace experience preferred.
- History of overachievement and several references from people telling us we’d be silly not to hire you
- The ability to work remotely and collaborate within a team environment to achieve your goals
* This role will require travel
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
· Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
· Competitive salary
· Health, dental and vision coverage
· Company off-site summits
· Monthly wellness reimbursement
· Internet and phone reimbursement
· $1000 home ergo/office set up
· Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
· 401k + matching
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer – We succeed when our customers succeed. That’s why every role at Tackle leads to the customer. We exist to support, guide, and empower our customers.
Explore and experiment – We are curious and creative at work, always looking for innovative ways to improve. We continuously iterate and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Tackle is a safe place to try new things.
Learn and grow as a team – We seek and share knowledge across Tackle. We actively connect and collaborate with others. We welcome different perspectives and invite healthy debate.
Celebrate wellness – We value work-life harmony and personal well being. We share and appreciate stories of wellness every day. We are remote by design, so all Tacklers have the freedom to be their best selves.
Tackle together – We work openly and transparently at Tackle. We are caring, empathetic, and kind. Every Tackler plays a part in our welcoming, inclusive culture.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
• Phone screen
• 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
• Some positions may require a take home test (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.